Just 10 weeks of wheat stocks left…in the world

them and the germans are brown nosing putin , or were yesterday or Friday for 80 mins ??
:) Your record seems to be stuck. I seem to remember the same comment elsewhere.

They are trying to get him to hold talks with Ukraine. I wont elaborate on the other comment on R4. Work it out for yourself.

Sponsored Links
But, Russia used starvation against Ukraine before, it'll do it again.
They have stacks of the stuff, probably more than they need but getting it out is rather difficult. The west have wondered about trains but the gauge they use is different so would have to be reloaded and again into ships eventually.

Zelenskyy put a ban on them exporting fertiliser.

The head of the UN has being trying to arrange for Russia to export fertiliser. It seems they said do something about the sanctions.

:) Your record seems to be stuck. I seem to remember the same comment elsewhere.

They are trying to get him to hold talks with Ukraine. I wont elaborate on the other comment on R4. Work it out for yourself.

Are they so the

UK
Us
Canada
Poland
Ect are all on board are they

Loose cannons in the alliance french and Germans

Fractures will start to appear

Incidentally your record is always stuck

Blimey can’t wait for your next war and peace long instalment to the saga . Make personal remarks to others expect the same in response
Keep taking the pills
If I hear of a cure for you being a “ big ead I will let u know”

Sponsored Links
Are they so the

UK
Us
Canada
Poland
Ect are all on board are they

Loose cannons in the alliance french and Germans

Fractures will start to appear

Incidentally your record is always stuck

Blimey can’t wait for your next war and peace long instalment to the saga . Make personal remarks to others expect the same in response
Keep taking the pills
If I hear of a cure for you being a “ big ead I will let u know”
Could be worse -
as said by him
slapping down , er, well everyone really
fact
Thank you

Got a letter today telling me that the cost of electricity is going up 27% on the first of July, this is after the cost of electricity rising 30% last April.
These shortages of fuel and food are creating the biggest transfer of wealth from the consumer to the super rich in years.
It is not a coincidence that the rich have got richer while those at the bottom have got poorer.

They have stacks of the stuff, probably more than they need but getting it out is rather difficult. The west have wondered about trains but the gauge they use is different so would have to be reloaded and again into ships eventually.

Zelenskyy put a ban on them exporting fertiliser.

The head of the UN has being trying to arrange for Russia to export fertiliser. It seems they said do something about the sanctions.
According to Notch 7, Russia is a Micky mouse economy about the same size as Spain or Italy.
If that is the case then there shouldn't be any shortage of anything.
Maybe Spain could step up its oil production to ease shortages.
Sorry, i should have said Olive oil.

According to Notch 7, Russia is a Micky mouse economy about the same size as Spain or Italy.

You can dispute it if you like but it is a fact...

slapping down , er, well everyone really
fact
I just have opinions as others do.

I have a bit of a problem with people thinking that having talks with Putin has any bearing on a countries intent in this area. Putin will talk to some and not to others. Biden has no problem, Trust did. He will even sit close to some. That must be sinister. It might be. Maybe those are the ones hat he thinks might split.

Fractures. It looks like Hungary will stop one united action by the EU. It doesn't stop each member from doing their own thing. That seems to be the intent of all of the rest. Actions speak louder than words though. The other aspect on splits is roughly speaking is NATO's top table against the rest of the world. I can't see that doing Russia much good long term but who knows. I don't. Food and fuel can cause all sorts of problems in counrries. Seems they have already said they have x tonnes available and held general trade talks with some countries. One with India went pay with what ever currency you like even your own. It was broadcast, they used English. I assume there will be similar elsewhere. The fact that it was broadcast doesn't mean India will go for it. Seems they have banned wheat exports. First link that popped up.

There may be another reason for that as with a major palm oil exporter. Prices were so high locals couldn't afford it. I don't know if this worked but clearly created a local surplus.

You can dispute it if you like but it is a fact...
It is not a micky mouse economy. It's a rather natural resource rich country that exports a lot of stuff in a number of different areas. It's gdp per capita is similar to China's both are pretty low compared with many others.

In terms of total GDP it seems to be 11th

In terms of trade balance it's 6th. China top, Germany 2nd. Loads of countries run with negatives. You might say no choice given how things are.

You may have to click on the headers to order them all.

TBH I don't see how it's war can do it any good long term but sanctions will have an effect in all sorts of areas.

Sponsored Links
Back