Keston C25 spike on iginition

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a Keston C25 installed within the last twelve months.
I have a time clock enabling the switched live. After the boiler has gone through its start up cycle, as soon as it fires up the time clock screen goes blank. Keston don't appear to be interested or offer any explanation for this. I would be grateful if anybody has experienced similar problems and have any advice or solutions. The time clock is about three feet away.

Sponsored Links
Assuming this has always happened then it sounds as if its wired wrongly.

If it has only just happened then it sounds as if there is a neutral discontinuity fault.

Tony

Keston don't appear to be interested or offer any explanation for this..

How lovely. You aren't even out of the warranty and already Keston have washed their hands of you. Im surprised they have any sort of business to be honest!

I would recommend you go back to the installer and tell him what a cr*p idea it was to install a Keston. BTW the C25 has been discontinued -obsolete for well over a year now. They are one of the worst boilers on the market for quality/reliability.

Sponsored Links
As the C25 does not have any built in clock as far as I remember, I had assumed that its a stand alone clock.

If it was fitted by the boiler installer then its clearly his responsibility. In that case call him back!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back