Last night...

l
You don't really get it do you! What people hate is what is being done to Britain.
who the keyboard warriors who do sod all about it you mean.:rolleyes:

So, apart from the slightly odd avatar which only presumably serves to prove that your tackle works, what do you do about anything? Except sanding on the sidelines sniping at forum members.

Sort of begs the question why you bother with GD? Sorry, I forgot. Like the avatar, constantly belittling others on here maybe boosts a flagging ego.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No one seems to want to take any responsibility for what is going on, the French are blaming the British while the British are blaming the French, meanwhile the police hide behind a chainlink fence occasionally pepper spraying any migrant who comes to close to the fence, they don't seem to realize that these migrants have travelled 1000's of miles so a silly chain link fence is hardly going to stop them.
The authorities need to allocate a lot more resources to the problem, plastic bullets would probably be more of a deterrent than peppersray, ringleaders should be identified and detained somewhere far away from the scene of the problem.

Perhaps the EU should re-consider their "open border" policy. That'd stop the blighters.

No one seems to want to take any responsibility for what is going on, the French are blaming the British while the British are blaming the French, meanwhile the police hide behind a chainlink fence occasionally pepper spraying any migrant who comes to close to the fence, they don't seem to realize that these migrants have travelled 1000's of miles so a silly chain link fence is hardly going to stop them.
The authorities need to allocate a lot more resources to the problem, plastic bullets would probably be more of a deterrent than peppersray, ringleaders should be identified and detained somewhere far away from the scene of the problem.

The problem starts the moment they leave their homeland and the battle is pretty much lost at that point. Fences, guards or even rubber bullets aren't the answer in the long term. Unpalatable as it may sound we probably need to spend the resources overseas to improve the lives , homes and economies of those people now seeking to come to Europe.
One thing that should be done in this country however is far harsher punishments for employers willing to employ illegal immigrants. This has been stated as a far higher draw than the possibility of benefits , the ease at which they can enter the black economy.

One thing that should be done in this country however is far harsher punishments for employers willing to employ illegal immigrants.

Surely that's just passing the buck, in much the same way the government's talking about fining landlords who don't check the status of tenants? If the government actually did something more to secure our leaky borders (more border force people at Dover/Folkestone etc) then less illegals would be getting through? I was reading an article which said one problem is returning these people to where they came from as they "lose" any paperwork identifying their country of origin. Well, how's about returning them to the last country we know they came from, (ie France) ?

Sponsored Links
Except sanding on the sidelines sniping at forum members......constantly belittling others on here maybe boosts a flagging ego.
Sorry bud didn't realise you were the sensitive type.

I receive as much as I give.

Why are you baffled?

We've just got back from a few days in Germany. We travelled via Dover and Calais (as the woman who organised it some time ago didn't know there would be problems) on the ferry, but I didn't see any brown-coloured men jumping under lorries at any time. I was a bit disappointed, actually.

I suppose that currently they are concentrating on the Channel Tunnel as an easier option.

As for the Frogs burning tyres and so on, although we didn't see that either (Tunnel again, I think) I believe the bolshy union people there may be shooting themselves in the foot. If they carry on like this, more and more people (and logistics firms) will choose to go via Ostende or further east and sod the Frogs.

Then they'll have something to moan about when they've all lost their jobs.

Except sanding on the sidelines sniping at forum members......constantly belittling others on here maybe boosts a flagging ego.
Sorry bud didn't realise you were the sensitive type.

I receive as much as I give.

Why are you baffled?

Not baffled. Just wondering why you would put so much effort into trying to shoot down the messengers. Unless you are completely happy with the way things are going and the way that recent governments handle the chaos.

Unless you are completely happy with the way things are going and the way that recent governments handle the chaos.
Blissfully. I've existed for decades as a working man in this country of ours and have yet to experience a government that makes any difference.

Sponsored Links
Back