Lawrence

There are many organisations that are set up specifically for certain ethnic and sexual minorities. The usual explanation for their establishment is that because these people are in a minority they are seen to need the benefit of such organisations to represent their voice which, presumably, would be ignored by the nasty indigenous white people of this country.

One might expect that as their numbers continue to increase compared to the nasty indigenous white people, these exclusive organisations would become unnecessary, but they don't seem to be disappearing.

My view is that in setting up such organisations the do-gooders (and it seems to be they that do it) are encouraging isolationism. I was under the impression that they wanted us all to integrate and work together for the common good.

Apart from encouraging 'minorities' to see themselves as different, it provides fuel for racial (and other) distrust and hatred - on both sides.

Sponsored Links
There is also the 'black police federation', is there a whitene?

Andy
No. Just like there's no such thing as white pride. In an attempt to make the world a fairer place it has discriminated against what I would call our own. (Which includes black).
The Police, themselves recognised the need for positive discimination to counter the institutional racism endemic within police forces and took some positive action to remedy it.
But you perceive that as a negative action against white people. So discuss your fears and sense of insecurity, discrimination with your representative instead of using social media to raise racial tension. :rolleyes:

I have seen countless people, who I have visited in my job, that have been brought up all their long lives in areas of Birmingham which are now completely out of recognition to the country they fought for.
I appreciate your concern, I can't find my way round the bullring anymore, and I certainly don't recognise the old rag market! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If you ask the people who fought, did you ask them if they fought for truth and justice? Or did they fight for the landscape, for the streets, for the buildings? Don't forget to ask the ones with "swarthy faces". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You misunderstand the oath "for Queen and country" They don't mean just the white bits, or the bits that you want to keep. It's what the "country" stands for.

Is that respectful to them?
I think it's disrespectful to suggest that they fought for some real estate and not the the real reasons.

Has anyone given consideration to the neighbourhood they once knew? Were they asked whether they wanted to be integrated and become a tiny minority in an area they once played in as a kid but is now out of all recognition?
Representatives, MPs, etc, etc.

I have seen this first hand many times. These areas are NOT dangerous or anything and the culture and diverse foods are incredible. But the question of respect is a one way street to these dear old folk, and woe betide anyone for saying it!
So your argument now is that the immigrants are disrespectful. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Or are you suggesting that they are responsible for the disrespect shown by the indigenous population? :rolleyes:
And then you suggest that anyone who complains about the disrespect shown towardss the elderly are somehow punished by society? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And, as we all know, once 'something' has been introduced it's infinitely harder to retract or repeal if there are ramifications further down the line you have not considered in your quest to look equal, when in fact the discrimination and lack of respect has simply shifted elsewhere.
This comment is based on your previous assumptions. If they are not true, then this comment is also false.

You're still not responding to the OP's post. Why not?

You've gone all out to denounce immigration and its effect on UK . Well that argument has already been done and dusted in another thread and rejected in offical reports.

You've argued that that there is just too much of it. Well, talk to your representative, instead of making racist remarks on social foums. :rolleyes:

You've complained about positive discrimination, quoting some false examples, in the pocess, (and well supported by your erstwhile colleagues. :LOL: :LOL: ) Yet you've not really offered any convincing argument against it. You've even tried to suggest that some definition of art forms are racist (again supported by your klan. :rolleyes: )

Some have said they dont' really give a toss, but wade in with racist or abusive comments.

You've argued that racism is evident between the immigrants so it must be OK. :rolleyes:

You've tried to draw a comparison of black-on-white violence with white-on-black violence and the subsequent invetsigations, to no avail.

You've suggested that because my viewpoints are different to your I must be a troll and I'm posting bullshit and lies. :LOL: :LOL:

I've been accused of "parping on" about the Lawrence case because I'm sticking up for black people. I think anyone who has followed my comments know my views on all forms of racial (and other forms of)prejudice.

You've suggested that we should wait for the injustice to become sufficently of a problem to make it possible to deal with it. :rolleyes:

You've suggested that my views are linked to the "down-troddens" but so many immigrants that I know are making a far greater success of their lives than the typical racist posters who frequent GD forum. you've suggested that anyone who speaks out about racism is an anarchist and agitator. Viz a viz your comment: "woe betide anyone for saying it"

You've now resorted to the emotions of the war heroes and misinterpreting what they fought for. :rolleyes:

You've even suggested that the half dozen or so members of the klan are the majority. :rolleyes:

You've tried arguing that the immigrants won't join the Armed Forces and been shot down. (S'cuse the pun).

You've discussed the improvements in this county but you've fogotten about the pillaging of foreign lands and thought it was all down to our own "blood and sweat". You've even suggested that in the last twenty years governments are somehow responsible for destroying "this land".

You've even tried suggesting that the automatic sensor on DIYnot allows some discrimination but somehow restricts racist comments against black people. :rolleyes:

There has been precious little discussion more relevant to the OP, there's been some: i.e "underdog" discussion.
That'll be because everytime any post arrives that provides these racists with an opportunity they immediately start posting their biased opinions.

I would offer you the same response that I offered to Dextranous. How do you think your employer would react to your views, if they were aware of the opinions that you post on here?
To those in positions of trust, e.g teachers, parents, etc. Have you considered the effect that your tutoring has on future generations? They grow up with your biased opinions and inbred hatred.
Yet, you're happy providing one face to society when you're face-to-face with it. Then use social media, with its cloak of anonymity to foster racial tension. And when challenged, you retreat to multiple other arguments which is later shown to be fallacious arguments.

Apart from encouraging 'minorities' to see themselves as different, it provides fuel for racial (and other) distrust and hatred - on both sides.

That'll explain "insitutional racism" then. :rolleyes:

OMG, next you'll be propounding that having different sex toilets fosters sexism. FFS! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Or that the paralympics causes discrimination against disabled people. :LOL: :LOL:

This is quite amusing to me because I was attacked long ago in a thread, (I think it was Joe), for wanting to open the flood gates to all foreigners and how I love them all :LOL:

FYI it was because I said this county would be on its knees without them and the great work, dedication and commitment to jobs which many English white scum feel is beneath them. (Can't be bothered to trace the thread). Make your mind up trolls.

Do you go by any other name here I wonder :rolleyes:

So carry on with your sanctimonious willie waving and I will carry on speaking as I find. If I see white trash getting knocked up just to get a home, a fridge, a TV and £300 decorating allowance, then it is what it is! If the cap fits then then they can wear it. (Nothing to do with racism. In fact, it's mainly white girls, (if not entirely), me and others in my area see like them). Feel free to attach an 'izm to that and add it to my CV :LOL:

I guess you have never made a generalisation in your life...

And yes, I stand by what I say about positive discrimination. I know people who started to employ Polish and Turkish men years ago because they are sick of indolent Brits. If they are forced to take Brits on, positive discrimination, then their business could fail.

The only time someone like you takes notice is long after the event in a Panorama-type program...

Sponsored Links
So then, to get back on topic. No one likes bent coppers in the force, accept an an anarchist and a nut. But it happens, just like it does in any large organisation. (As already said).

A generalisation I make through observation however, (OMG), is that if the Cops are dirty all hell breaks loose because "how could this happen?" If they expose the bad apples "why wasn't it exposed sooner". In essence, they are dammed either way!

I personally ALWAYS want bent coppers exposed and, to that end, the victim's colour, gender or sexual orientation etc. means absolutely SFA to me.

Roguehanger

Before you spout off again please just try to think about the following points and try to understand what other people are saying to you.

In Britain, we are constantly told that blacks and whites are equal and should be treated as such. The colour of someone's skin should not be an issue.

I totally agree with that.

So why the do the do-gooders create organisations/awards etc which separate black people from other groups? Based on the colour of their skin.

You are constantly telling everyone to voice their opinions if they don't agree with these organisations.

That would be nice, but anyone who does so is branded a racist - YOU do this if anyone dares to disagree with you, so you must understand.

I'm sure Black people just want to get on with their lives and don't need people like you trying to make them special and creating comments which could be construed as racist.

You would never have a ‘Music of White Origin’ award ceremony as it would be deemed racist but because the MOBOs apply to black artists there is a double standard at work. We don’t need these sort of divisions in modern-day Britain.

So what your really saying, is,,,,, The MOBO's should be disbanded and never happen again?? (or perhaps re-name it, the MOHO Awards,,, Music Of Human Origin ?? )

Does "Music of White Origin" exist?
Aww come on Rogue, you can do better than that.. Of course music of white origin exists. Open yer bloody ears. ;) ;)

]

Yes of course music of white origin exists. It's just that we're not allowed to call it that!

No doubt, Rogue will be along shortly claiming all music is of black origin (even Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Handel and Beethoven) (specially if he's Brahms and Liszt) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'd like to see how the "tolerant and enlightened" likes of Rogue would react when they were informed they were under the Sharia,, because it's OUR country now........

Funny you bring that up Brigs...

He got on my t1ts because of his accusations that I am somehow racist, blind or not very well read. So try  this  which I read ages ago, (and doubtless he would try to deny or discredit it, or put it down to paranoia).

Good post BT.

I have no doubt that muslim terrorists are very much the minority of muslims, but I just wonder how many of the law-abiding muslims subscribe to the wish for islam to take over, not only Britain, but the whole world.

It must be obvious to everyone that, like any aggressor, they look for our weaknesses to attack, our weakness being our tolerance.

One thing I wasn't aware of is the situation in Sweden where, according to that article, their third biggest city (Malmö) is virtually a no-go area for the authorities. I suppose it is some comfort that Britain is not the only country 'under attack'.

I wonder how far things will go before there is a radical reaction to all of this. Or perhaps, being pessimistic, there will be no reaction and the take-over will eventually succeed. It has happened before, of course (Spain).

He got on my t1ts because of his accusations that I am somehow racist, blind or not very well read.

He got on my teats long before that, so I don't bother to read his ramblings now. You should do the same. No need to put him on 'ignore', just scroll down until you return to the sensible posts made by our other members.

Worthy of another discussion, but What has Sharia law got to do with police corruption in this case?

Sponsored Links
Back