Leaking handheld bidet ("Bum Gun")

I think you're misreading the pic. The model is doing a wee in the toilet (the wee is flowing downwards) and then when she finishes the guy is gonna press the button and clean her. Any way that's how it looked to me.
You don't know women very well do you.

A lot of women do not like to sit on toilet seats and perch instead. Just like the model is doing in this pic

Sponsored Links
On a serious note, the regulations should be enforced. If it's not practical to enforce them then the sales of these bum guns should be banned. Any one caught washing their bum with one of these devices should be jailed for 6 months.

Only zero tolerance policies can work.

I think you're misreading the pic. The model is doing a wee in the toilet (the wee is flowing downwards) and then when she finishes the guy is gonna press the button and clean her. Any way that's how it looked to me.

A lot of women do not like to sit on toilet seats and perch instead. Just like the model is doing in this pic

Most of them like to pull their knickers down first though.

just visiting London,my old working area.here the mains water has been recycled from sewage to drinking water so they are good at that recycle idea.
Now due to having a good constant regular water supply many companies have started business ere in downtown edgeware road,great stuff i say as i wait in the car wash queue
Camel-in-car-wash.jpg

Sponsored Links
Most of them like to pull their knickers down first though.
You seem to have a PhD level of expertise on the fairer sex's toilet etiquette.

Well, either you have a PhD in toilet etiquette OR you set up a hidden cam in a public toilet... So which is it?

Indeed they do... fitted one about a month ago... has remote, warm water, a dryer and also a “lady washer” which means that the “probe” comes out a bit further before spraying :LOL:

So, if a "lady" uses one of those, what does one who is not a "lady"? A Karcher?:ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back