Life should be the sentence as they've ruined lives.

Sponsored Links
I wonder how the accused would react if vulnerable people in their community were attacked?

Sponsored Links
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...s-people-reporting-child-sexual-exploitation/

This has been happening very recently; unsurprisingly the fear of mentioning Muslims as being suspects through fear of racism is all too common, yet when the tables are turned, they would be the first to accuse anyone of islamophobia if they were accused or at the recieving end of the same.
I know all that.
It just didn't make sense to Secures post. Being frightened to be seen as anti-Muslim wouldn't have anything to do with what would happen if it was the children of the Muslim perpetrator's or their community being attacked - which is the point that Secure was making I think.

Being frightened to be seen as anti-Muslim wouldn't have anything to do with what would happen if it was the children of the Muslim perpetrator's or their community being attacked -

I'm not taking about the accuser but the accused in a case where the scenario is reversed.

Afraid to investigate through fear of being labelled racist.

If the shoe were on the other foot they would assume they were attacked because they were racist.
Right, got ya, thanks.

I would've thought that it would've been something else - that their claims would've been investigated quickly, thoroughly because not to do so would seem as being racist.

I wonder how the accused would react if vulnerable people in their community were attacked?

The chances are that this is going on within the Muslim community.

We are more aware of Child abuse than ever before. Now children know they will be believed and know they have a support network.

I fear that there are children within the Muslim world that don't feel they have support or anywhere to go for fear of bringing shame on thier family.

Are we discussing life imprisonment for all sex offenders?
Or just Muslims?
Sammy seems to want to restrict the discussion to Muslims.
If the former is true, then any discussion about any sex offender is relevant.
If the latter, of course, Islamophobia is a suitable expression.

Are we discussing life imprisonment for all sex offenders?
Or just Muslims?
Sammy seems to want to restrict the discussion to Muslims.
If the former is true, then any discussion about any sex offender is relevant.
If the latter, of course, Islamophobia is a suitable expression.

All sex offenders should be dealt with evenly for a similar crime. Once they are set free those born over seas should be deported

Sponsored Links
Back