lifes not fair

Now, I'm not religious, but that's not proof at all.

I suppose you would expect Him to save all the suicide victims, stop vehicles crashing, etc....

Even if He existed, He would not do this.

The heretics and infidels will always consider themselves cleverer than the one who created them, the universe and all thats within.
None of them have any answers as to why the universe came into being and how!
They can give lip on here but you'll find when they are laying on their death beds they will be asking the almighty for forgiveness.

Sponsored Links

Neither do you...proper answers require proof. :rolleyes:

They can give lip on here but you'll find when they are laying on their death beds they will be asking the almighty for forgiveness.

Might as well ask father christmas. :rolleyes:

I genuinely hope that there is some kind of purpose towards all this carp on Earth and that there is an eternal and peaceful afterlife.

Sponsored Links
I genuinely hope that there is some kind of purpose towards all this carp on Earth and that there is an eternal and peaceful afterlife.

Don't be daft, you'd be bored sh*tless after the first million years.
The only after life that sounded any good to me was that geezers in 2001, where he got to be a "starchild" and flitted round the universe wherever he wanted. :LOL: Even that would get boring after you've seen everything. Which you would before you'd scratched the surface of "eternity".

WHY didn't they have life jackets on.

Apparently the kids did, the father did not.

Unfortunately, the kids jackets did not keep their heads out of the water.

As for the afterlife, I'd like to be reinstated on earth with the ability to time-travel.

Now that would be fun.

How do you know?

If I were religious, I would say that He would not interfere. He has made us in His likeness and has given us free will. He will not interfere in this.

So, if you were religious you would be like all of the other religious nuts...claiming to know the mind of this supreme being.

My explanation will not be an invisible man in the sky who accepts human sacrifice and oppresses women as the scum of the earth.

If you're going to worship a make believe overlord running things, then at least make one up with GOOD qualities not the qualities of a bullying, twisted old man.

Now, I'm not religious, but that's not proof at all.

I suppose you would expect Him to save all the suicide victims, stop vehicles crashing, etc....

The heretics and infidels will always consider themselves cleverer than the one who created them, the universe and all thats within.

None of them have any answers as to why the universe came into being and how? Quite true, but we have scientists working on it.

Show me the proof of one God and I will show you that same proof can be used to explain two Gods, three Gods, a civilisation of Gods.

All the material in the Universe (inc energy) must have come from one source. Call that source what you like, but in this thread, let's call it God.

All the material in the Universe (inc energy) must have come from one source. Call that source what you like, but in this thread, let's call it God.

In circumstances like these the term "God" is a euphemism for we don't know.

We do know it must come from one source. Call it what you like. I'll stick to, "God", thanks all the same.

Even if we take "Creation" as a concious decision, it does not follow that this act was due to one being only, nor does it follow that this being intervenes in any way on the Universe at large, never mind at the "Human" level.

Any Joe, given your views on religion I'd have thought you were against the idea of "God" being responsible for the creation of the universe.

The notion you hold of God is that it has to be a conscious being. That isn't so, God is the building blocks of our universe. God is the energy and the power behind all things (including the creation of matter). The notion that 'he' is a super-human is false. God has existed since before the start of time. God cannot be destroyed. There is no power outside of God. You need to drop the 'human element' from God.

Sponsored Links
Back