LIGHTING LUX LEVELS FOR CAR PARK AREAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever the reason i wanted to know for , had **** all to do with the answer.
As has been clearly stated by more than one person, your reason for asking was significant.

Or maybe you just can't understand what's been said?

Sponsored Links
It means they no longer understand simple requests, and spend their whole lives looking for hidden meanings and hidden words

Unlike you, of course.

Are you going to highlight which word, or which combination of words, from this list:
  • Why
  • do
  • you
  • want
  • need
  • to
  • know
are either uncivil or complicated?

Or would you rather be pitied?

he he

nice to see the real folks

some good ones there

had me laughin

Sponsored Links
Very well then - as you are unable to understand the closeness of "not civil" and "uncivil" & "not straightforward" and "complicated".

Why do you want/need to know?

That is not "a civil and straightforward question"

Please highlight which word, or which combination of words, from this list:
  • Why
  • do
  • you
  • want
  • need
  • to
  • know
are either not civil or not straightforward.

It would probably be best if you could do so without looking for hidden meanings or hidden words, unless you do wish to be pitied.

NCP, are fitting wireless motion sensors throughout there car parks, most of the time they are in total darkness till someone goes near the sensor.
Dont seem right to me, you pay good money to park and your car is left in the dark and more vulnerable than on the street.

http://www.cibse.org/pdfs/factf21.pdf[/QUOTE]

This type if system is becoming more common due to every one trying to keep running costs and energy consumption to a minimum .
But i have to agree that its not great , and its not just the cars that are vulnerable !

Why do you want/need to know?

Will you please explain how/why/in what way that is not a civil and straightforward question?

It would probably be best if you could do so without looking for hidden meanings or hidden words, unless you do wish to be pitied.

Because you said that my question was not civil or straightforward, and that it was aggressive, rude, irrelevant and intrusive.

I thought you might like the chance to explain why, without looking for hidden meanings and hidden words, you believe those things.

But I guess you prefer to be an object of pity.

my question was not civil or straightforward, and that it was aggressive, rude, irrelevant and intrusive.

I agree, I congratulate you for acknowledging your the error of judgement.

I thought you might like the chance to explain why, without looking for hidden meanings and hidden words, you believe those things.

Wot things.

But I guess you prefer to be an object of pity.

Still thinking about it, but thanks for the concern.

my question was not civil or straightforward, and that it was aggressive, rude, irrelevant and intrusive.
holmslaw - please don't add pathetic wriggling to your list of faults, unless you want to be an object of ridicule as well as pity.

Shall I see what fun I can have by doing the same?

f*** off and die
Its the law, but you can ignore it. I'm sure the the judge will fail to punish you.
Then if the light levels are below 5 or 10 lux they do comply with BS5489, see the my third post of drivel.

So back to the plot - will you, or will you not, explain why you said that my question was not civil or straightforward, and that it was aggressive, rude, irrelevant and intrusive?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back