LIGHTING LUX LEVELS FOR CAR PARK AREAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
my question was not civil or straightforward, and that it was aggressive, rude, irrelevant and intrusive.
holmslaw - please don't add pathetic wriggling to your list of faults, unless you want to be an object of ridicule as well as pity.

Shall I see what fun I can have by doing the same?

f*** off and die
Its the law, but you can ignore it. I'm sure the the judge will fail to punish you.
Then if the light levels are below 5 or 10 lux they do comply with BS5489, see the my third post of drivel.

So back to the plot - will you, or will you not, explain why you said that my question was not civil or straightforward, and that it was aggressive, rude, irrelevant and intrusive?

Try and keep up, did that many posts ago.

No - you just stated that it was.

You provided no explanation for your assertion.

Surely it's simple enough even for you?

Without looking for hidden meanings or hidden words, what is not civil about "Why do you want/need to know?"?

Without looking for hidden meanings or hidden words, what is not straightforward about "Why do you want/need to know?"?

Without looking for hidden meanings or hidden words, what is aggressive about "Why do you want/need to know?"?

Without looking for hidden meanings or hidden words, what is rude about "Why do you want/need to know?"?

Without looking for hidden meanings or hidden words, what is irrelevant about "Why do you want/need to know?"?

Without looking for hidden meanings or hidden words, what is intrusive about "Why do you want/need to know?"?

Sponsored Links
Any chance you could persuade holmslaw to answer my questions, or finally admit that he made all of those accusations solely on the basis of hidden meanings and hidden words which he mistakenly decided must be in what I wrote?

Any chance you could persuade holmslaw to answer my questions, or finally admit that he made all of those accusations solely on the basis of hidden meanings and hidden words which he mistakenly decided must be in what I wrote?
I dont think he'll be answering you tonight ban, given your present attitude towards him. I havent read the whole thread, its too tedious and boring, so i may be missing info. I dont know why the mods havent stepped in and done a bulk delete, like they do.

My present attitude is that he has accused me of writing something which was not civil or straightforward, and was aggressive, rude, irrelevant and intrusive, and I'd like some rational justification for that.

But I'm happy to wait until tomorrow for that justification, if you think one will be forthcoming. Given the number of times he has posted without replying, when he could so easily have replied, my expectations are not high.

BTW - when I say "easily have replied", I am assuming, given one of his earlier posts, that he did not base his accusations on hidden meanings or hidden words which he chose to believe were there. If he did do that then I can see how it would be far from easy for him to provide a rational justification for his accusations.

**** el chief , you have a serious problem , nobody gives a s**t what you think or what you wanted to know for , thats your answer !
Well you seemed to, because you didn't like it when I asked you a civil and straightforward question which a number of other people thought was reasonable, and valid, and would help in giving you the right information.

And holmslaw definitely cared, because he reacted with abuse when he read it.

Or was it that he only cared after he invented all sorts of hidden meanings, and saw all sorts of hidden words in it?

Or maybe he deliberately invented those hidden meanings and hidden words just to justify from his bizarre viewpoint the false accusations?

Because he is known to do that:
The forum nutter then tells him to "f*** off and die"
Go on holmslaw - prove that that is not another one of your pathetic inventions by showing where I wrote that.

A highly appropriate song for BAS/goldberg.
Goldberg hasn't posted so much as a single word in this topic.

Your grasp on reality seems to get more tenuous by the day.

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me, occupy my brain?
Oh yeah
I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal
And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late

It's nice to see you bringing your considerable intellect and your logical and rational arguments to bear.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back