linking up 2 heating systems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody help currently have worcester lpg combi (2400) boiler, Would like to add multi-fuel stove with back boiler and link both systems. When we moved into property, there was open fire with back boiler but not much good, regrettably decided on lpg gas but current price is too high, and are now looking to supplement, have 10 rads on current system 7 of them doubles, still have old header tank in loft, but no water cylinder, have heard of a h2 panel from heat innovations?, would appreciate any comments / help / advice and live in ormskirk west lancs if anyone knows of someone able to help - many thanks

Sponsored Links
What model boiler do you have? it may not be suitable for an open vented system. (Thats what the H2 panel requires..not that i know owt about them :LOL: )

What model boiler do you have? it may not be suitable for an open vented system. (Thats what the H2 panel requires..not that i know owt about them :LOL: )

its a worcester-bosch 2400I if this any help - cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back