living with a woman..

I

imamartian

apologies to susie and kazza and any other woman on here... apart from Wotan who''s name is to close to woman to be real,,, i'm of course very sorry wotan... but my point is.... how do men and women live together when there is Poirot or Spartacus, or New Tricks and Man U v Arsenal... or Holby City v Sexcetera?

How do other couple cope? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Thank f*ck the person on the end of your abuse, in another thread, didn't see it before it was deleted Martian.

Thoroughly dispicable behaviour, even by your standards.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Thank f*ck the person on the end of your abuse didn't see it before the other thread was deleted Martian.

That's intriguing, any hints as to who this poor abused person was?

Sponsored Links
Oh dear, why am I not surprised. :LOL: :LOL:

No doubt the abuse was mixed in with his usual refrain of whining and whinging like a beaten dog. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

apologies to susie and kazza and any other woman on here... apart from Wotan who''s name is to close to woman to be real,,, i'm of course very sorry wotan... but my point is.... how do men and women live together when there is Poirot or Spartacus, or New Tricks and Man U v Arsenal... or Holby City v Sexcetera?

How do other couple cope? :eek:
I cope quite easily, we have separate TV's in different rooms, she watches her usual drivel, while I watch informative and cultural programmes.
How anyone could consider Wotan and Woman to be remotely close is beyond me :mad:

Wotan

Not living in a one room hovel we go down the same route as wotan , 2 tv's in different rooms, - or we sit and build rockets :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

.....absolutely no probs here, helped by the fact I can't stand soaps, gave them up years ago, hubby absolutely loves all sport ..... I just put any programmes I really want to watch on Sky planner.
.....could easily live without TV ...... but take away my laptop and my books then there would be trouble :)

Thank f*ck the person on the end of your abuse, in another thread, didn't see it before it was deleted Martian.

Nah... i did nothing more than sooey did - i changed the words he'd typed as he had done to me... only i made a better job of it. ;)

These people shouldn't start things and expect people not to retaliate.

I've offered to shake hands with sooey, but all i got was a slap in the face... why should i back down all the time to these thugs?!!

Nah... i did nothing more than sooey did - i changed the words he'd typed as he had done to me... only i made a better job of it. ;)

I've offered to shake hands with sooey, but all i got was a slap in the face... why should i back down all the time to these thugs?!!

Nope. How can you possibly justify years of complaining about abuse, then
quite happily change another members post to a confession of paedophilia. You pushed the banter too far.

Surely there's an unwritten rule that we should all abide by.

Nope. How can you possibly justify years of complaining about abuse, then
quite happily change another members post to a confession of paedophilia.
You pushed the banter too far.

Surely there's an unwritten rule that we should all abide by.

Is that what he did??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're putting yourself in the same bracket as cumbriahalfwit with that one martian, and we all know what happened to him. Perhaps the same will happen to you soon enough, loser. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway back to the original subject. Simple. I hate sport and so does she, I hate soap operas and so does she. We both hate reality TV ****e. So there's not a lot else on TV to argue about. :D

Sponsored Links
Back