looking for work in the sheffield area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi ive got c+g level 2 and looking to get nvq level 2 after a lay off from college for a year but i cant until i get a placement with somebody/ies.where do i go from here??

Sponsored Links
Poland. Lots of vacancies for plumbers there!!

If that's too far, I think that McDonalds are recruiting. :D

I have the same problem here m8. Completed my level 2 and am now working on my level 3 ( which i paid for myself). Its hard to get a break in this game, trust me i have tried.

Don't go to Wales - no plumbing jobs there either.

Come to think of it, do they have plumbing in Wales anyway?

Sponsored Links
Keep at it chaps you will get there.

try punting round local plumbers merchants and offer your services for nowt just to get some experiance

dont listen to the downers and keep it it

;)

If that's too far, I think that McDonalds are recruiting. lol

do they need a resident plumber then lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Keep at it chaps you will get there.

try punting round local plumbers merchants and offer your services for nowt just to get some experiance

dont listen to the downers and keep it it

;)
one day maybe eh!!! ;) cheers for your positive outlook corgiman..
ps dont they wear wellies and have a great fondness for t'sheep in wales :LOL: ;)

The sheep wear the wellies I believe :LOL: :LOL:

As corgi says, don't give up looking. make a friendly nuisance of yourself at all the plumbers merchants and ask if you can stick a 'wanted' ad on the counter or door.

YOU WILL GET THERE

our industry needs chaps who want to do the job rather than lil 16 yr old herberts who are only interested in beer and women.

Hold on????

YOU WILL GET THERE

our industry needs chaps who want to do the job rather than lil 16 yr old herberts who are only interested in beer and women.

Hold on????

As a 17 year old apprentice i was certainly more interested in the female hairdressing,and secretarial students who attended the same college as me, than plumbing.But ive stuck with it,and 30 years on im still at it,so i cant have done that badly.

YOU WILL GET THERE

Hold on????

As a 17 year old apprentice i was certainly more interested in the female hairdressing,and secretarial students who attended the same college as me, than plumbing.But ive stuck with it,and 30 years on im still at it,so i cant have done that badly.

me too, but we have tried three or four young trainees and they dont seem to have anything about them these days, ringing in sick at the last minute on a monday etc.

It`s Christmas Eve FFS!!!!!!!!

Get off t`internet & get hammered !!!

Merry Easter to all (except Softus) xxxxxx

See you in the New Year!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back