Macerators

No, not really.

I felt you were being harsh asking if he was qualified because as long as he understands the building regs on such a project what qualifications does he need.

Sponsored Links
I felt you were being harsh asking if he was qualified because as long as he understands the building regs on such a project what qualifications does he need.

That's nice.

I've stripped those things down as an apprentice to change micro switches etc.

I've gagged at see them full to the brim and overflowing in the earlier part of my career which is why I steered the company and my own development towards a higher understanding and involvement in gas

Each to their own as they say but I'll guarantee the job doesn't actually need a crapmuncher

if he was qualified and experienced he probably won't need a shyte muncher and advise not to install them IF POSSIBLE ????? and how deep they want to put their hand into their pocket ;)

That's nice.

I've stripped those things down as an apprentice to change micro switches etc.

I've gagged at see them full to the brim and overflowing in the earlier part of my career which is why I steered the company and my own development towards a higher understanding and involvement in gas

Each to their own as they say but I'll guarantee the job doesn't actually need a crapmuncher

Fair play for being able to do gas and I would agree that it most probably doesn't need the muncher to cover a few metres but to jump all over the guy was a bit OTT.
(that's all)

Sponsored Links
I`m sure that will get you a few "Likes" from your like minded friends later.

Renault 4 derived van, my Aunty had a Renault 4 about 35 years ago, 1978 'T' registration. Couple of rubber bands and a spring to power them, not a lot to break down I suppose. :)

Who's crapmuncher are you referring to?

There is no way of getting a soil pipe from the middle of my 1855 house to the nearest waste withgout digging up a lot of 6" thick stone floors and going through 22" walls.
So a ****muncher is the solution - and they are not as bad as you make out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back