Maglock with fixing lugs? Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hoping someone can help me out.
I'm trying to track down a model number for a slimline maglock which has the mushroom shaped mounting lugs on the top.
These are the ones where the top plate is fixed to the frame & then the lugs on the maglock slot into the corresponding holes in the plate.
I've seen them fitted on old doors that I have to change, but I can't seem to find them at our suppliers at all. All the ones I seem to get are the standard 2 screws to hold the maglock to the plate which doesn't help me in the environment that they're being used in.

I think Deedlock did them but I can't find a part number anywhere.
Can anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I've not got a picture, sorry. Basically, they look like a normal maglock, but on the top is what looks like a pair of oversized screw head protruding out. This slots into the mounting plate and the screws on the end are only used to stop it sliding backwards & forwards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back