magna clean

The new Kamco power flushing unit looks very good indeed although its about £260+.

It has a single magnet and is about 400 mm high.

Tony

Sponsored Links
If anyone is interested, I am selling my Kamco CF30, pump head adaptor, extra long hoses and the commercial Magnaclean powerflushing attachment.

Any sensible offers, please PM, e-mail or whatever this forum allows :)

P.S. I'm in Herts / North London area

P.P.S. The long hoses (and I do mean long) where made up by Kamco and enable you to power flush without having to have the machine inside the property - up to about 3 stories I suppose. They cost me a fortune!.

why you getting rid elite?

I would be very interested in the hoses and stuff :)

I've bought a new one (on a whim - a bit stupid really) which isn't compatible with all of the Kamco stuff.

Sorry, but I can't seperate the bits - got to go complete.

Sponsored Links
EliteHeat said:
I've bought a new one (on a whim - a bit stupid really) which isn't compatible with all of the Kamco stuff.

no worries mate

there is one on ebay going for about 460 at the mo

put it on there :)

EliteHeat said:

how much for the lot inc machine? would you be able to post it too durham? and a receipt :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back