Masterlite LED Sensor controlled Flood

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Could someone advise if possible how to wire this type of flood light so that the sensor can be over riden when required to allow the light to be permanantly on. The light I'm replacing had a four terminal connector a single switched live cable and a twin and earth cable. This new light only has three terminal connector. L N & E. Is it possible to over ride on this unit.
The unit obtained from Screw fix.
http://www.screwfix.com/p/masterlit...odikoAzw#product_additional_details_container

Sponsored Links
They generally come with and overide facility these days, that can be activated by switching rapidly at the switch point.
I have never had the pleasure to install this brand so cannot give an informed answer and there is little information online regarding this. I would suggest if other members cannot answer your question that you contact Screwfix and ask them, they are generally very helpful.
Telephone: 0808 172 7000

One thing I would mention, is this type unit/bracket fixing are often a pain in the backside to install!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back