Materials list

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
No, no, no, no, no. HE'S the NIC spark, the geezer who is "selling" this stuff.

He is recommending himself.
That would be a bit odd - he might have to go anywhere in the country.

And how is Mr NICEIC Spark going to do compliant main and supplementary bonding with that "kit"?

It's almost worth deluging him with questions, sending floorplans and asking if it's enough stuff, asking to swap the 2 x 500W floods for 5 x 200W, etc etc - drive him mad with trivia, and soak up his spare time.....

I can just imagine him nominating a spark... I can just imagine the customer being told by the spark what a stupid thing (s)he's just done by buying the rewire kit... I can just imagine the look on the spark's face when he finds that such a stupid kit is available, and moreover that somebody bought it!

Sponsored Links
All made in Afghanistan, buyer collects.

Poor quality, no light bulbs !!

P

Well, it appears that no-one was gimp enough to buy it. I hope the seller reconsiders his future in the electrics kit-production trade and considers entering the stapling-tetsicles-to-own-forehead trade. ;)

Maybe I'll email him and make him an offer - that stuff must be worth £50 - whaddaya think?

50 quid gets you the deluxe "stapling own te*ticles to forehead" kit, with free staple-removing tool and first aid kit.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back