MEPS expenses .......

Sponsored Links
Ignore the above post and go get some rest.
Which
Yes, I read it too.....

To which you answered...…

It is not clear from this answer which politicians you are referring to. The question was about both MP's and MEP's. Perhaps you missed that. Would you clarify please as to whether you mean MEP's, MP's or both.
THEY being the primary subject of the question, not the secondary subject... It is basic primary school comprehension. I'm very sorry if you feel that the English language is a little complex, I'm sure that you are very good at whatever you do though

Gotcha. My mind reading is not what it used to be, sorry.
No problem, no mind reading is required but a basic understanding of the English language and sentence construction is useful. Now we have established your level of comprehension I shall endeavour to communicate with you on your level. Please let me know if you are struggling to keep up in the future.. I will type slower

Sponsored Links
a basic understanding of the English language and sentence construction is useful.
Heed that yourself and have a lesson in dis-ambiguous conversation. Try and type the words MEP's instead of 'they' when asked a question referring both MEP's and MP's

Or at least sober up prior to typing.(y)

Heed that yourself and have a lesson in dis-ambiguous conversation. Try and type the words MEP's instead of 'they' when asked a question referring both MEP's and MP's

Or at least sober up prior to typing.(y)
Why do you feel that typing MEP's or MP's is important? It is obvious from the correct sentence construction. This is why it is important to study English language at school. It seems that other posters here understood.

Why do you feel that typing MEP's or MP's is important?
I don't.
And if you don't either, then 'they' would refer to both (MEP's and MP's) when using the English language correctly and in the context of your response to Ellals question. You do speak English don't you?
It seems that other posters here understood.
Yes, the proliferation of responses are staggering (snigger). Your mind reading is exceptional, I'll give you that.

I don't.
And if you don't either, then 'they' would refer to both (MEP's and MP's) when using the English language correctly and in the context of your response to Ellals question. You do speak English don't you?
Yes, the proliferation of responses are staggering (snigger). Your mind reading is exceptional, I'll give you that.
Surly there is no mind reading required, if they were so ignorant of the English language that they couldn't tell the primary subject from the secondary subject, then they would have spoken up. You did. English is my second language.

Sponsored Links
Back