Message to Freddie

B

Big_Spark

Freddie, I am sick and tired of your childish rubbish and stupid comments, if you have ANYTHING to say to me, that is not a reply to a post here, then use email and keep your infantile remarks off the forum. The only person who finds amusement in them is you.

Thank you.

If you don't know it, it is jimscottage at hotmail dot com

Sponsored Links
Talking of Jim's Cottage, did you ever get the SETI cluster-powered heating idea up and running?

Could propose it as an addendum to Part L ;)

Don't worry Big_Spark, Freddie is in love at the moment with Bond, jbonding :)

AdamW said:
Talking of Jim's Cottage, did you ever get the SETI cluster-powered heating idea up and running?

Could propose it as an addendum to Part L ;)

I did generate some serious heat with it Adam, I had a total of 53 computers running simultaneously number crunching for SETI. I had to build my own air-con unit to keep the spare room cool enough to stop the thermal sensors shutting the machines down....

Sponsored Links
I do believe that anybody who bulls hits his way around over a camera ought to take it on the chin when told about it, besides Jim it was someone else who pointed it out to me that you were wrong.

Freddie, you claim to be right over the camera, and I have NEVER said you were wrong, all I know is that the one I have has a magnesium alloy body with a plastic covering..according to the paperwork it has with it.

Now I am hardly going to damage my camera to find out if there is a magnesium alloy under the plastic, but I have no reason to doubt what my manual states now do I.

As I said at the time, I am not in a position to explain this seeming inconsistancy, and care even less. You are the one who has continued this for MONTHS. THAT IS CHILDISH.

I removed the comment in my sig as I realised I was being as foolish as you.

You have focused on one thread several months ago in which there is an anomaly over a camera, however if I wanted to focus on your pathetic and purile posts then I would have more than enough ammunition for attacking you..but that is NOT what the forums are for.

To end this urinating annoying line you have gone down, I have emailed Canon US, as I bought the Camera there, to find out why my paperwork makes the meg-Alloy claims yet the webite and a UK manual I have seem clearly claims only a plastic body. Whether they respond I do not know, but I will post the email once I recive it if it will stop this purile disagreement.

Freddie..you assume it was bullshit and or a lie...yet you have no evidence to back this claim up..lets see what Canon have to say on the matter ok..

You reap what you sow fella, the signature was in responce to your continuous attacks.

Perhaps you might like to discuss this in the Pub..

With you !!!!? you would probably say you left your wallet at home

Freddie, you could rise above it, but then I doubt you will.

Whatever....

In the meantime you might like to see this

http://www.brochures.canon-europe.com/pdfs/EOS_350D-p8090-c3945-UK-1114686680.pdf

This is a pdf of the EOS350D manual, if you scroll down to the specifications, at the bottom left you will find "Physical Specifications" and undermaterials it clearly states Stainless Steel and Plastic for the Body of the Camera...

This clearly shows the body is not entirely plastic as you have claimed in the past, based on information you found or where given. This is the updated EOS350D, mine in the model before (unfortunately)

Now I accept that SS is not Mag-Alloy, but as the spec has changed I'll continue to seach.

PHYSICAL
SPECIFICATIONS
Body Materials Stainless Steel/Plastic
Operating
Environment 0 – 40°C, 85% or less humidity
Dimensions
(WxHxD) 126.5 x 94.2 x 64mm
Weight (body only) Approx. 485g
1, it says this.

Sponsored Links
Back