Michael Jackson Dead

Sponsored Links
He had a skin disorder! Plus the mother of 2 of the children is white (the third child's mother is unknown I believe).

Anyway, enough frivolity - he was not exactly a full shilling, but I still don't believe he was a threat to children in the way it's been claimed.

Can any parent on here say with their hand on heart, no matter how much payoff they were offered, they would take that rather than see the man who abused their child behind bars rotting where he belongs...Can you honestly put a price on your childs innocence?Then why not let a man who found innocent just R.I.P and give him and his family the respect they deserve at this time.

He had a skin disorder!
Too right he did, plasticization wasn't it. :LOL:

but I still don't believe he was a threat to children in the way it's been claimed.
Yeah but you seem to believe that a black man and a white woman can produce white children. :rolleyes:

I believe his nickname amongst his staff was 'chickenhawk', perhaps they all had dirty minds full of dark thoughts too.

Sponsored Links
Cleared by a jury in a court of law. Good enough for me.

OJ was cleared by an American jury as well :eek:

Farah Fawcett Majors ...........Not much of a mention......
Fantastic 70's, 80's Beauty... A young (and old) mans fantasy woman....
Incidently, she had a lot in common with jackson............

About 3 hours i'm told......

RIP ...Farah....

Micheal Joe Jackson,,,,,

Born, A black man.

Died, A white woman.

seriously tho. the amount of money he made messed his head up.

i think he was innocent, but totally eccentric.

Well thank fek i was never the kid of some on here, the situations you must think is acceptable to put kids into is feking scary.
The guy was a kiddy fiddler pure and simple, why do yous deny it is it too close to home.
Take offense all you want get a grip FFS or where you just glad of the sweeties :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

from popbitch:

MacCaulay Culkin's testimony that Michael Jackson had
never fiddled with him went a long way to persuading
the jury that Gavin Arvizo's story couldn't be trusted.

But we hear from a source in Santa Maria
that Macaulay didn't want to testify
until the judge ruled that he could not be
asked any questions about whether he was the
real sperm donor for Paris Jackson...
Michael's blonde, fair-skinned daughter.

Well thank fek i was never the kid of some on here, the situations you must think is acceptable to put kids into is feking scary.
The guy was a kiddy fiddler pure and simple, why do yous deny it is it too close to home.
Take offense all you want get a grip FFS or where you just glad of the sweeties :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where is the proof he was a 'kiddy fiddler' as you put it?

Kids in his bed and paying 22,000,000. to a kid out of court does not look like the actions of an innocent man or do you think it does

Kids in his bed and paying 22,000,000. to a kid out of court does not look like the actions of an innocent man or do you think it does

In the states a lot of cases are settled out of court in this way. It can be a lot cheaper financially and emotionally.

It has to be said that as he was never convicted of anything, I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, after all he can't do anything now can he. And no, I am not and never have been a fan of his.

Sponsored Links
Back