Miele Dishwasher f11 drain fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've got a miele g5191 with a f11 drain fill fault.

I've done some fault finding as follows.

Run quick wash, the machine fills, washes. Appears to have 2 goes at draining then throws fault.

I've then triggered the flood switch which operates the drain pump and drains the machine.

I've checked the circulation motor and this rotates freely.

The water heats up fine.

I've rung out the wiring to the circuit board and this is fine.

There are no blockages in the drain system and I've checked the non return valve for freedom of movement.

I think it can only be a circuit board fault (relay) at this stage but wondered if anyone with more experience on these had a better idea?

Any input welcome.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
There is a non-return valve in the sump. Is this stuck? Also how high is the outlet pipe relative to the base?

Sponsored Links
I think this is a faulty main PCB (faulty output to the drain pump)

Spot on! :D

New electronic unit and it's working. I checked the relays / fuses on the pcb and they were all good.

After that I only got lost in the low voltage micro side of the board, couldn't find the fault. Managed to get hold of a new electronic unit off ebay and it's now good.

Thanks for the input.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back