Mira Sprint Shower

Sponsored Links
Hi, Can anyone help me locate some spares for my shower its for my son who is a single parent I am trying to fix the shower that he bought from ebay and have found that there are parts missing they are the inlet conector assembly I think any ideas Thanks

why are their parts missing ?
was it sold as only half a shower ?

what yr sprint is it ?

Hi No it was sold to him a couple of months ago as fully working so its a bit late to do anything and emails go unanswered.
I dont know how old it is and the parts are water inlet conector pipe and plastic bracket that holds it together.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
does it look like this one ?
mira-sprint-2000.jpg

has it been use ?
what parts number do you need and i'll look up the pt n0.

thats brilliant looking at the picture it shows the bracket screws as A and another bit B can you invoice me for these also many thanks

Hi, can you please try and locate B part for me please and then put it all in one basket as I keep trying and it wont let me :( many thanks Erica

i can't put it in the basket for you as it you thats buying it not me.

all 4 components what you need are their now.

I cant belive you made it so easy for me I will defenetly recomending you to everyone i know please send it as fast as you can Thanks Erica:)

do what :eek:

i can't send it, its not my shop its just a link to the store that stocks the parts who i use.

phone george monday and you'll get your parts tuesday. ;)

I cant tell you all how much this means to me went with hubby to fit this today and my son was so gutted! at the moment his taps on his bath wont let any water out so he has no shower and no bath, so would you belive it he has a length of hose pipe from the sink to fill the bath which keeps comming of because of the water being hot, he lives about 10 miles from me so has not got time to come to mine every day before work and get the little one ready for school she is 5 and doesnt like her new teacher so you can just imagine how this stacks up. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back