Missing white woman syndrome'

Sponsored Links
.. who's creating this hate and resentment

I suppose it's created by institutional racism and prejudice.

What can you tell me about the Stephen Lawrence murderers?

I worked for a fella who knew of the family's. They were children of gangsters. Not very nice people. The two who went down were just mates who did not have gangster dads.

Sabina has been all over the news all this week.

The young American be it very tragic its 1000s of miles away. Whys it making our news. Yet I've not seen as much coverage compared with Sabina.

Bless them both x I hope both culprits get strung up.

Sponsored Links

Was Stephen Lawrence not all over the news????

I was probably only 10 at the time but distinctly remember it was everywhere. So were the white kids that killed him. It was the police's fault they were let off. The public and media found it a disgrace.

The point is that Sabina has been all over the news in the UK. The young American girl hasn't had as much coverage. They are both tragic. Why on earth do people have to bring race into it.

Heard loads about the Sabina case on the beeb - never heard anything about Gabby! why can't the BBC treat both equally, it seems to be an increasingly racist organisation. A great pity I am forced by law to fund it.

who's creating this hate and resentment.

You are.

Which is the correct answer, but not necessarily the answer you want to hear.

Your MSM promotes this "news" because they know it is what you want to hear. Stop wanting to hear it & it will all go away.

Sabina has been all over the news all this week.

The young American be it very tragic its 1000s of miles away. Whys it making our news. Yet I've not seen as much coverage compared with Sabina.

Bless them both x I hope both culprits get strung up.

No one's holding vigils and riots for Sabina though, unlike the woman who was killed by the cop

Did you read Bodd's link:
I did and I immediately realised your comment was misplaced.
"Incidentally, on Friday evening, a vigil was held in remembrance of Sabina Nessa, and thousands of people turned up to commemorate her life."
From the article presented by Bodd.
The riots were caused, in the Sarah Everard's case, by the police trying to prevent the vigil.

Did you read Bodd's link:
I did and I immediately realised your comment was misplaced.
"Incidentally, on Friday evening, a vigil was held in remembrance of Sabina Nessa, and thousands of people turned up to commemorate her life."
From the article presented by Bodd.
The riots were caused, in the Sarah Everard's case, by the police trying to prevent the vigil.

Apologies I didn't read the link, but it has been less of a big deal than the one I referred to.

You may be right, you may be wrong.
For someone who gives judgemental opinions based on ignorance of the matter, I would not place a great deal of reliability on your opinion.

Heard loads about the Sabina case on the beeb - never heard anything about Gabby! why can't the BBC treat both equally, it seems to be an increasingly racist organisation. A great pity I am forced by law to fund it.
It was on ITV, C4, C5 why not include them too?

Sponsored Links
Back