More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collecting evidence?
But evidence for what?
Are you going to force the police to prosecute?
You can go to the police ombudsman if they fob you off.
If the ombudsman office fobs you off then you're probably stuffed. You sound like someone who would go that far.
Certainly you'll threaten it!

We had a good customer once who had a neighbour (retired prison officer) who made his life hell. Had nothing better to do. Reminds me off you.

You could always have your screen shots framed and entered for the Turner art competition. Reckon you'd be in with a real chance.
LoL. :D

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Transam seems to be encouraging people to keep evidence.

Evidence is important. Especially if you know how to work the system. And himmy I'll bet knows how to work the system.
That prison officer I mentioned. He forced his neighbour farmer to demolish £50k worth of farm buildings. The farmer was fully compensated at the expense of the tax payer.

The bloke won but having a green field on his door step wasn't enough. And wanted the farmer evicted from his home.
So he started taking pictures for further evidence and some of the farmers children ended up in these pictures. Big mistake. Last I heard the farmer had him for peadophillia.
Justice is sweet.
When I worked at his property this bloke was behind the hedge taking photographs. He'll have images of me. Perhaps on his computer.
He even had a scaffold built to give him a birds eye view of his victim.
Just reminds me of himmigan.
People like him just have nothing else better to do.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Evidence is important. Especially if you know how to work the system. And himmy I'll bet knows how to work the system.
That prison officer I mentioned. He forced his neighbour farmer to demolish £50k worth of farm buildings. The farmer was fully compensated at the expense of the tax payer.

The bloke won but having a green field on his door step wasn't enough. And wanted the farmer evicted from his home.
So he started taking pictures for further evidence and some of the farmers children ended up in these pictures. Big mistake. Last I heard the farmer had him for peadophillia.
Justice is sweet.
Do you have CCTV?
Why?

I see you're no bible scholar

It wasn't meant to be a historical fact of how slavery all over the world started, just an illustration of how the Africans (being black) have a history of racism amongst themselves

So when you said
I believe the slave trade was actually started by the Zulus in south Africa.
In fact, you didn't believe it.

Africans (being black) have a history of racism amongst themselves
You mean, just like the Europeans and, er, everybody else.

So you're just agreeing that there's a lot of oppression about, although some people say it isn't racism.

Is that what my great uncle helmet died at Stalingrad for ? whilst holding back Joe Stalins army from taking over eastern Europe ?

(well we assumed he died , he was def alive 3 days prior to the surrender no records ever found )

My respect Transam. My old man was fortunate to make it back from Stalingrad

It is said that millions of Africans were captured & enslaved before any white man set foot on the continent. Arab nations were involved in the slave trade.

When the Europeans got involved in the slave trade , they bought the slaves from the Africans , it is a myth that they all went charging around the country rounding them up, With out African duplicity / involvement there would not have been a slave trade.

Africans got rich & made a fortune out of the slave trade.

Incidentally & probably a little known fact ? is that it is estimated that 50,000 (?) inhabitants of cornwall were taken into slavery by the moor pirates (arabs) in the 15 th or 16th century. There are a couple of books that have been written on the subject.

Slavery or a form of it still go's on in the world. Africa , Saudi Arabia , India

Even in London (U.K) concerns have been raised with ref to certain foreigners that treat there servants little better than slaves.

My respect Transam. My old man was fortunate to make it back from Stalingrad

My mother is Austrian so I have plenty of relatives who were on the wrong side (so to speak) it is suspected that he was taken prisoner & died in captivity.

My mother is Austrian so I have plenty of relatives who were on the wrong side (so to speak) it is suspected that he was taken prisoner & died in captivity.
Many of them did. They were forced to work to rebuild the damage that they did and were treated brutally.. We visited Kiev not so long ago and much of that had been rebuilt by German forced labour. Even today, German built apartment blocks are still highly prized as they are better built than the Russian built blocks..

Afaik the germans that survived captivity were not released until 1956/57 ?

There is a book written some while back (paper back) "Stalingrad" cannot remember the author, very interesting read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back