Moved Scantronic 9651 - First Stage Reset success.

Sponsored Links
And there's no such thing as voltage draw ..... You can draw amps ! Not voltage....
Well I'm really sorry and apologies for not knowing your fancy electrickery vernacular.

I feel I've been bashed enough this evening, thank you for your input and the corrections to my lack of knowledge but I still feel happy that I've save £96 in fixing a job myself which is I thought the whole point of this forum.

I think the point is .... Happy to help anybody out .... But " bashing alarm companies for the call out price ... And most of us are installers , may have rubbed us up the wrong way !

Sponsored Links
I think the point is .... Happy to help anybody out .... But " bashing alarm companies for the call out price ... And most of us are installers , may have rubbed us up the wrong way !

I can see that.

I still feel I did a good job though and am proud of the results.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back