mr central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just ordered a conversion pack including a baxi duo tec 40 kw from the above company for 915 pounds delivered on wednesday.My suppliers price for same pack was about 135 pounds dearer.How does he do it.Has anyone used him before.

Sponsored Links
He doesn't have a shop and front-facing staff to pay ;) Probably works off 1-5% per boiler, if he shifts alot then probably makes a few quid!

Would imagine its make a little on a lot of sales,
But done one full system bought from him about 5 years ago , rad valves where cheap sh#te ,rads had a terrible finish on them and the brackets on back of rad where just a rail that went entire width of rad.
But for a cheap job it serves its purpose

Sponsored Links
The unfortunate fact is that the merchants with 6000 sq ft of warehouse, two counter hands, a driver, a warehouseman, a secretary and a manager all cost about £120,000 per annum before they have sold a single fitting!

Mr Heating probably lives on rupees, is based in a cheap asian area and works 12 hours a day. Thats why "he" is so cheap.

Actually thats not the case! But he is very wealthy as he has been in the business for many years and is not frightened of investing money in large purchases. Although he has got his fingers burnt from this before when he bought a lot of boilers and then the manufacturers changed the model and put them into a big shed ( cheaper ) !

Thats a problem I have. I would dearly love to buy the same things from my local merchant at similar prices but they have this fixed idea that they must sell them at £135 more than Mr Heating.

To make it clear, I have nothing to do with that supplier and I have never bought anything from them before . Perhaps I should go over and have a look soon as its only a couple of miles away!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back