Mucksweat & Panic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why all the doommongering over a bit of sunshine. I seem to recall in my youth that the bike tyres stuck to the road and we cooked eggs on the pavement. We did'n't have expensive fancy sun screen but we did have common sense. Strange that we are all still alive and enjoying this great weather.

Sponsored Links
If you live in Oz it's a heck of a lot hotter than this every year.

Why all the doommongering over a bit of sunshine. I seem to recall in my youth that the bike tyres stuck to the road and we cooked eggs on the pavement. We did'n't have expensive fancy sun screen but we did have common sense. Strange that we are all still alive and enjoying this great weather.

You can't cook eggs on rocks in death valley.

In Death Valley, even fighter jets get scrambled. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links

Things change. Some call it 'progress'.

We used to have common sense; now we have 'experts' to tell us what to do.

:rolleyes:

interesting article in the papers today,few months ago the so called experts were saying it would be YET ANOTHER WASHOUT and said this was down to 'climate change' so get used to it as it was to be expected for years to come.

fast forward to now,and the same so called experts are saying this lovely weather we are now having is 'DOWN TO CLIMATE CHANGE' and get used to it as it is to be expected for years to come. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

its summer,its meant to be hot.

natures way of sorting itself out.

Climate change means unpredictable and extreme changes. Just like the ice caps melting.

interesting article in the papers today,few months ago the so called experts were saying it would be YET ANOTHER WASHOUT and said this was down to 'climate change' so get used to it as it was to be expected for years to come.

fast forward to now,and the same so called experts are saying this lovely weather we are now having is 'DOWN TO CLIMATE CHANGE' and get used to it as it is to be expected for years to come. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

its summer,its meant to be hot.

natures way of sorting itself out.

So true. With this hot weather, I fully expect the 'experts' to change it back from 'climate change' to 'global warming'.

Then when it begins to cool down again, it will be 'climate change' again.

Personally, I don't give a **** whether or not the ice caps melt. I'm sure they'll freeze again in time.

Don;t know about you lot but I'm telling my kids not to worry about having kids and to enjoy their lives from any inheritance we bequeath. It's the "duty" of anyone with any sense to reverse global population expansion. Let the meek inherit the fooker; that's what I say.

Once the ice caps are gone global populations will also have dwindled.
Farming will cease to exist as you know it.
Starvation won't just be an African thing anymore.

It's far more serious than that, once enough ice has melted the gulf stream disappears and all of a sudden we're living in Siberia. No more footy, no more golf, I don't want to be a fookin Eskimo.

Sponsored Links
Back