Multi culturism... what's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An apology or retraction wouldn't go amiss.
Can you apologise and retract all those statements where you call people racist or Islamophobic? Double standards again Himmy.
Nope. I think they were fully deserved and I will have included my reasons for it, if not within the same post, within the same thread, yours included.

You say you're against racism, yet you trivialise it, attack my every comment with nonsensical, disruptive, negative, abusive and unhelpful comments, usually with four-letter expletives.
Why?
It sure looks like you are defending the racists and islamophobes.
Or is it that you attack my every comment because hatred has blinded your motives, philosophy and ability to differentiate between sound reasoning and obsessive opposition.
Perhaps you'd care to explain your position.

Sponsored Links
Can you apologise and retract all those statements where you call people racist or Islamophobic? Double standards again Himmy.
Nope. I think they were fully deserved and I will have included my reasons for it, if not within the same post, within the same thread, yours included.

You say you're against racism, yet you trivialise it, attack my every comment with nonsensical, disruptive, negative, abusive and unhelpful comments, usually with four-letter expletives.
Why?
Or is it that you attack my every comment because hatred has blinded your motives, philosophy and ability to differentiate between sound reasoning and obsessive opposition.
Because it's one rule for you and one rule for everyone else. That is why I highlight your posts. You are a hypocrite.

Why?
Because it's one rule for you and one rule for everyone else. That is why I highlight your posts. You are a hypocrite.
So your argument for your nonsensical, disruptive, negative, abusive and unhelpful responses to my every comment, is because you think I am a hypocrite.
It's as I thought, it's blind rage and hatred that motivates your comments, not reasoned, thinking discussion.

Why?
So your argument for your nonsensical, disruptive, negative, abusive and unhelpful responses to my every comment, is because you think I am a hypocrite.
It's as I thought, it's blind rage and hatred that motivates your comments, not reasoned, thinking discussion.
But you are a hypocrite and a racist...To be fair, you really don't have many positive attributes, I can't think of any.

Sponsored Links
Himaginn, through your rantings, you and your Swedish friends have successfully redefined "Racism" from something that is to be reviled into something that is acceptable and even desirable... Well done lad, keep up the good work

Himaginn, through your rantings, you and your Swedish friends have successfully redefined "Racism" from something that is to be reviled into something that is acceptable and even desirable... Well done lad, keep up the good work
I must admit, it's losing it's effect being called racist by Himmy. It happens so much that it's almost endearing how he still keeps being a supercilious person.

Almost.

Certainly more reasoned than you. I don't go around calling everyone a racist or an Islamophobic
You're still pouting this imagined and invented argument. Yet you claim to have a reasoned argument. But it's imagined and invented!

You don't do reasoned. You do nasty.
So abusive four-letter expletives and insults, in your view, is reasoned and not nasty?:rolleyes:
Spare me the hypocrisy.

And yes, you are very much a hypocrite. You can be as nasty as you like to people and as soon as you get a taste of your own medicine you cry foul and ask for apologies and retractions! You really are a prick, a very childish one.
Live by the sword etc.
That's your best reasoned and non-nasty argument? :rolleyes:
If you disagree with my comments, you launch into an obsessive tirade of abuse, fuelled by blind rage and hatred, irrespective of the argument.
Yet if I disagree with someone's comments, you attack me for being nasty and unreasonable. :rolleyes:

Let me put it simpler:
Suppose the ducks were attacking the geese on the millpond one day.
You waded in, in support of the ducks, despite that fact that the ducks were being aggressive and using underhanded tactics, by attacking the geese and you use similar underhanded tactics.
Would it surprise you, that it would appear that you wanted to be considered as a duck, to be treated as a duck?

If you want to attack me for accusing someone of being racist, it's no wonder that you will be considered racist yourself, because you appear to be defending racism.
Hence the saying: if it waddles like a duck..........................

Certainly more reasoned than you. I don't go around calling everyone a racist or an Islamophobic
You're still pouting this imagined and invented argument. Yet you claim to have a reasoned argument. But it's imagined and invented!

You don't do reasoned. You do nasty.
So abusive four-letter expletives and insults, in your view, is reasoned and not nasty?:rolleyes:
Spare me the hypocrisy.

And yes, you are very much a hypocrite. You can be as nasty as you like to people and as soon as you get a taste of your own medicine you cry foul and ask for apologies and retractions! You really are a prick, a very childish one.
Live by the sword etc.
That's your best reasoned and non-nasty argument? :rolleyes:
If you disagree with my comments, you launch into an obsessive tirade of abuse, fuelled by blind rage and hatred, irrespective of the argument.
Yet if I disagree with someone's comments, you attack me for being nasty and unreasonable. :rolleyes:

Let me put it simpler:
Suppose the ducks were attacking the geese on the millpond one day.
You waded in, in support of the ducks, despite that fact that the ducks were being aggressive and using underhanded tactics, by attacking the geese and you use similar underhanded tactics.
Would it surprise you, that it would appear that you wanted to be considered as a duck, to be treated as a duck?

If you want to attack me for accusing someone of being racist, it's no wonder that you will be considered racist yourself, because you appear to be defending racism.
Hence the saying: if it waddles like a duck..........................
Forever the victim hey? Awwww..... I think you're upset again Himmywimmy. Can dish it out but can't take it right?

Forever the victim hey? Awwww..... I think you're upset again Himmywimmy. Can dish it out but can't take it right?
I see you're beginning to act your age, instead of pretending you're a grown up.

I won't quote you. I'll allow you to come back and edit your comment when you've calmed down.

Last edited:
I won't quote you. I'll allow you to come back and edit your comment when you've calmed down.
Hmm, my previous post was deleted by mods. So I will say it again, Am perfectly calm thanks very much. And yes, I could come back and edit it but I would only include some more swear words for you Himmy. Am happy to oblige if that's what you want.

Hmm, my previous post was deleted by mods. So I will say it again, Am perfectly calm thanks very much. And yes, I could come back and edit it but I would only include some more swear words for you Himmy. Am happy to oblige if that's what you want.
I'm getting quite used to your pointless, abusive four-letter expletory posts.
Do you think they add credibility to your argument?

I'm getting quite used to your pointless, abusive four-letter expletory posts.
Do you think they add credibility to your argument?
I do find them amusing :) Abusive! Chortle. Is that more or less abusive than you calling everyone racist?
Yawn. This must be about the 10th time I've said this to you, please listen. 'Cred' on a forum and from you means jack ****. It really is pointless trying to hit me with a credibility slur. That's the little sad world that you live in, wanting cred from strangers, not mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back