Muslim Tolerance - Not Even in Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Second sentence in the article (first after the photo of the deceased)
A Romany Gypsy family face having to exhume the body of a recently-buried relative because of a row over grave plots at Burbage Cemetery.

Seems some people can't bloody read too well .

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Er, read the first sentence in the newspaper article provided :confused:

It says that there is a difference of opinion. It does not say any body is going to be dug up.
First sentence after the photo of the old boy

Oh, so you didn't mean "first sentence in the newspaper article"

You meant the sentence where the journalist throws in an idea of his own with no supporting evidence.

Do the words of grieving people mean nothing to you....

"We don’t want any of the bodies exhuming but it looks like that is what might happen."

Sponsored Links
A Romany Gypsy family face having to exhume the body of a recently-buried relative because of a row over grave plots at Burbage Cemetery.

And where exactly is the suggestion that his body may have to be exhumed come from .... or is it possible that you added that bit to the story yourself?

If you can provide a link to show the body may have to be exhumed then I retract this post and apologise

I never said he will be or might be exhumed and I never wrote the article. The article states, "A Romany Gypsy family face having to exhume the body of a recently-buried relative"

The article is only two days old so we await the outcome. :rolleyes:

It says that there is a difference of opinion. It does not say any body is going to be dug up.

You meant the sentence where the journalist throws in an idea of his own with no supporting evidence.
Give over being so petty about which was the first sentence :rolleyes: .

I suppose you know what was said by all parties concerned to the journalist, or are you just assuming he made it up for effect :confused:

I can read.

The journalist throws in an idea of his own with no supporting evidence.

Have you made the leap of imagination to think that his inflamatory guess is correct?

I suppose you know what was said by all parties concerned to the journalist, or are you just assuming that everything in newspapers is true?

I may win a Nobel prize tomorrow. You may explode after eating too many pies.

However they are just random thoughts with no foundation.

Even when it's in black and white, staring them in the face, the apologists still don't seem to be able to grasp it.

Like a load of barrack room lawyers, continually looking for get-out clauses that don't exist.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I can read.

The journalist throws in an idea of his own with no supporting evidence.

Have you made the leap of imagination to think that his inflamatory guess is correct?
How do you know he has no supporting evidence? The family may have been told that exhumation is the likely outcome. Neither you nor I were there. Stop assuming things just to cover your own errors :rolleyes:

Even when it's in black and white, staring them in the face,

What's staring us in the face is an unsupported guess by some small-town hack, seemingly written to inflame the rabid haters, where there is no suggestion that the guess is true.

What's staring us in the face is that nutters like you have, on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, constructed an imaginary court order for exhumation.

Give over being so petty about which was the first sentence :rolleyes: .

I suppose you know what was said by all parties concerned to the journalist, or are you just assuming he made it up for effect :confused:
No. Journalists don't do that sort of thing, do they?

Exhumation is mere speculation at this stage.

Even when it's in black and white, staring them in the face,

What's staring us in the face is an unsupported guess by some small-town hack, seemingly written to inflame the rabid haters, where there is no suggestion that the guess is true.

What's staring us in the face is that nutters like you have, on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, constructed an imaginary court order for exhumation.
By and large i tend to agree with many things you write on this forum. This, however, is an argument that you have lost and you're looking very silly and pigheaded trying to defend your stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back