Muslim Tolerance - Not Even in Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you honestly believe that there is a court order for exhumation?

Sponsored Links
Newboy asked "Where the suggestion was". It was pointed out to him.
Nice one John D.

Sponsored Links
do you honestly believe that there is a court order for exhumation?
Nowhere in the article does it say the body will be exhumed. It merely states that it may have to be exhumed. Obviously the family have spoken to the reporter, who then reports what they have said, so somewhere along the line, the family have been spoken to about the possibility of exhumation.

Sorry - cancel my previous post - hope for world peace was premature!

The grieving family have spoken about the possibility of the body being exhumed and Jd's not convinced unless he see's the court order.

And then has the gall to call others "nutters".

Soon be time for the silly old duffer to start clicking our comments out of the picture ;)

Yep, thus removing the evidence of being thrashed by several people, simultaneously on multiple threads.

Obviously not much on telly. ;)

your leaps into conjecture are equivalent to:

"Norcon faces having his house demolished"

"Norcon's next-door neighbour has objected to Norcon growing pansies in his window boxes. This may lead to his house being demolished"

Did Norcon say that his house is at risk of being demolished? If he did, is there an atom of truth in the idea?
Does the story contain any evidence to suggest that it is a possibility?
Or is it am imaginative idea thrown in to spice up the story on a dull news day?

With the early onset of dementia, he'll not even remember being thrashed and there'll be no evidence. A perfect crime in many ways as he'd pass a lie detector test :LOL: :LOL:

Why bring me into this argument Jd?

Any way that's a tosh anaology.

When I am dead I won't give a toss if you bury me with a protestant on one side, a Muslim on the other side, a Pagan across the top of me and an atheist at my feet.

I will be dead and not give a jack s**t. :rolleyes:

(But to be honest, I hope the feckers cremate me! :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back