MUSLIMS ARE THEY OFF THERE HEADS? OR THEY AFTER OR HEADS OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B.O.B DOLE

Cant believe these muslims marching are turf or streets demanding with banners with beheading slogans get the f..ck out if they want that kind of thing send the musies back.

its only a matter of time before all out war with this culture starts
lets get it on.

and all because of a cartoon picture they are finding anything they can to f...uck us up i can tell this creed has no sence of humour
would love to take them all to the new wembley stadium house full with
mussies and with bernard manning on centre stage for 3 hours

Sponsored Links
Do you what pi##es me off, When you go abroad they say respected there culture and beleifs and we normal do ( apart from a few )
But when they come here they don't respect us, or our way of life.
And if you say something you get called a racist
Am i being harsh or do i speek the truth ?

Sponsored Links
markie said:
Do you what pi##es me off, When you go abroad they say respected there culture and beleifs and we normal do ( apart from a few )
But when they come here they don't respect us, or our way of life.
And if you say something you get called a racist
Am i being harsh or do i speek the truth ?

markie the nation as been brained washed
BNP LEADER CLEARED THERE MAY BE HOPE FOR US YET
SO GET YOUR VOTING NEXT TIME AROUND
and maybe we can put good oul england back in its place but all this so called multi racial scociaty can not work here
its all an excuse for cheap labour for the contractors. AND THE THOSE
SCUM BAG FARMERS

NOT TOO LONG NOW EH :LOL:

time to tool up just in case ?

cant wait to see the limpys retort :eek:

Freddie said:
:LOL: Bob

Well Markie i said 6 months back that they are nothing but trouble after the London bombings but i got shouted down as a racist.

But basically you have a group of people who think that they are above everything else cause they are a muslim, and everything except a muslim offends them.

To me they are pure scum, i see no difference between them and the Nazi's as they both believe they are the master race and everything else on the planet is to serv them or be destroyed.

WELL said FREDDIE now you are speaking my languge

Freddie
you facist NAZI... what an utter F&CK ..how can you .... without a smile icon ...:( you let me down there fella I thought better of you , :( supported you ... at times ...an wether bobs on the marching /blow ? who knows ,( you slagged everyone else off ... !!)

B.O.B DOLE

good on you, :)
your thoughts are a lot of sh$te .... :(

take care an be bob

////////////////////////////////

then
markie
whats the f*cks the matter with YOU !!!!!!!!????????????????????
are you a sad pathetic idiot that blames the world cos your boss PA*I is stopping you flipping better burgers ?/ or other work demands ???,if Yes you need to look or get a nasty relation to tell you why youre a sad MONSTER ....
then reapply to the job ..

markie said:
moz whats with the nasty peply :confused:
Don't worry that's normal at this time of night, Moz is typing through the beer glass again.

Moz normally apologies in the morning :LOL:

Sleep well, Moz ;)

cant imagine one of these creepy religous fanatics getting hold of my duaghter for ransom . i tell yea i would cut is ba.lls . off and make is mother eat them and f..ck alla up the ass

It's only a matter of time before it goes off big time in this country.
We are far to soft, but the time is comming when people will get sick of this sh:t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back