MUSLIMS ARE THEY OFF THERE HEADS? OR THEY AFTER OR HEADS OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
markie
take care ..lol

thankyou Masona ,
Im ok ....THANKYOu CHEERs ... :) for being a very good online friend ... ;)

Im ok now p*ssed .. but ...I have them stockings on ..lol

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
masona
cheers for that ....

markie
chin up see you on trisha .. lol

Freddie.. they are still on to a slide with her later ..lol
they were disgusting racist very RACIST CARTOONS ..that the nf used to show all **** take ... you must of seen these .. ?
mahhamed ...with him wearing a turbin like a bomb ..etc ..

I was like alot here , who couldnt care less but on paying papers this morning an having it out my lil brown mate at the shop ...,

I argued like a right nick griffen .. an he still had the upper hand /moral judgement ....

we would never allow black uncle tom cartoons saying all blacks are darkies with big lips an selling crack an raping white girls ...
could you imagine if ANYone made cartoons like that now ...!!!

Freddie
I understand your points of view but surely you MUST KNOW this doesnt help anyone .....

I understand free-speach .. on a net board but on a newspaper front PAGE
twice on the trot..... thats so wrong .... on a nf/racist board ..ok ..wrong but posted .. an deleted ..

freddie ..

What I always feel is , can YOU empathise with this lot .... an most immigrants ,
I can ...
sorry I do .... I think they are very ...very lucky but stupid ...... to land here instead of S/France , or Rome .. their again US/UK being european was like a silver spoon for us an to get here an ... WANT SO MUCH TO BE BRITISH , they are on £1.99 an hour in the fields ...
would you let your family work those sh*te wages an all these are above board tax regd workers min wage is only for brit workers ...

Moz's sentiment, although strongly put at times, was the most virtuous response to this ignorant xenophobic bandwagon of hatred I've read here. I would love to discuss this issue with you guys reasonably, but it appears some of you who posted here are as narrow-minded as the people you hate with such a passion. Unfortunately, both extremes feed the other, with each justifying their crusades by the other's growth, escalating the problems.

For me, people like Abu Hamza and Nick Griffin are opposite sides of the same coin with hatred as their currency. Possibly the only thing I have in common with Slogger/BobDole et al is that I advocate Abu Hamza and his ilk are dealt with firmly (but by the courts), yet I also want the same to be done for the other hate-mongerers. Stop these people from spouting their incitements and you go a long way to reducing the sheep who follow them.

The majority of muslims, like the majority of this country's indigenous population, are peaceful, respectful people. Of course people have their differences, but they have more good in common than bad.

Muslim and Christian tried living together in Yugoslavia. There are mass graves to prove it.

As the Muslim bandwagon gathers strength across the globe they will become more fanatical and more obnoxious.

Race wars are heading our way, it's just a matter of when.

Let's hear from the Limp-wristed Liberals.

joe

NOODLZ it is all very well spouting soft kind and understanding words to defend this creed but look at the evidence read the banners they are displaying, if one of them came up to you and chopped off you head
i can imagine you with your head rolling down the street poor old muslim i forgive him because i am a soft brain washed idiot and i am one of those
prats who let my coutry slip into this caos

If i went around with a banner saying 'death to all non-christians' I'd be arrested.

Why are we pandering to the Muslims? Why are we letting them carry on this way? If they want a Muslim country - there are plenty around the world to live in. They should all fook off.

joe

Things are really tough to get your head round at the moment and many of the Muslims have got bad attitude, I get really ****ed off at those banners and their ideals and yes there are double standards but aren't we above all that? and the racists are stirring you up, your being used,
sympathies to the BNP ? well its obvious that there are some here that really need all this hate, it seems to be an important part of their being and rather than suppress it maybe we should just butt out of their thread and leave them to get on with it, otherwise who knows what will happen when their let loose on the streets. some like slogger are at least honest about their ideals but others keep protesting about not being racist and then spout off all this race hate.

Freddie said:
Richardp said:
Things are really tough to get your head round at the moment and many of the Muslims have got bad attitude, I get really p****d off at those banners and their ideals and yes there are double standards but aren't we above all that? and the racists are stirring you up, your being used,
sympathies to the BNP ? well its obvious that there are some here that really need all this hate, it seems to be an important part of their being and rather than suppress it maybe we should just butt out of their thread and leave them to get on with it, otherwise who knows what will happen when their let loose on the streets. some like slogger are at least honest about their ideals but others keep protesting about not being racist and then spout off all this race hate.

Like Who? Oh intrigated one with Ethinic minority living on all sides and a mosque out of his back window.

It's great spouting racial harmony when you live on your own island in deepest whiter than white Cornwall
and where are you hiding Freddie? kettle and pot come to mind plus mouth and trousers . little pants fit little bottoms . :evil:
and I notice you scurrying off to another thread to find allies, sad git :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back