MUSLIMS ARE THEY OFF THERE HEADS? OR THEY AFTER OR HEADS OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richardp said:
Things are really tough to get your head round at the moment and many of the Muslims have got bad attitude, I get really p****d off at those banners and their ideals and yes there are double standards but aren't we above all that? and the racists are stirring you up, your being used,
sympathies to the BNP ? well its obvious that there are some here that really need all this hate, it seems to be an important part of their being and rather than suppress it maybe we should just butt out of their thread and leave them to get on with it, otherwise who knows what will happen when their let loose on the streets. some like slogger are at least honest about their ideals but others keep protesting about not being racist and then spout off all this race hate.

It's nothing to do with racism. Do a Google FFS. It's about a section of the population behaving in a way that isn't acceptable. Arrest them.

joe

Sponsored Links
Well Freddie your so caught up in all this hate that you went to the trouble to copy what I wrote then scuttled off to another thread and said that I was accusing you all of being racist and then came back here and accuse me of sticking up for these people ? your all in a frenzy, read it again as I see its been copied again and you'll see that all I've done is support you.

joe-90 said:
It's nothing to do with racism. Do a Google FFS. It's about a section of the population behaving in a way that isn't acceptable. Arrest them.
joe

I agree anyone breaking the law should be arrested, thats easy, so is that all?

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
joe-90 said:
joe

Yes. The rest of the 'racist' stuff is in your imagination.

joe-90 said:
Richardp said:
joe-90 said:
joe

Yes. The rest of the 'racist' stuff is in your imagination.
so your only problem is with people breaking the law ? well, if that's the case I've never accused you of being a racist narrow minded bigot, so no need for apologises or anything, so what was that all about then?

if they the rebbel mussies are burning flag near you then you have a duty to step up and put that fire out :LOL:

me >? i want a tshirt with that **** ****** on it, seems to me this is the time now to step it up a notch and see how far the mussies will go

lets hope its too far and there religion gets shown the door

britain for the british :?: we have let the enemy onto our shores and they are in our streets foook me the gerries didnt get that close and we h8td them with a vengeance

anyone want a tshirt they are on ebay i am selling them with that cartoon on :LOL:

allgoom said:
It's only a matter of time before it goes off big time in this country.
We are far to soft, but the time is comming when people will get sick of this sh:t.

But it wont mate...we dont stand together like other races do..all that will happen is gangs of dopey skinheads going around in pakcks of five beating up single defenceless pakistanis

We couldnt organise a riot in a brewery!

hoy speak for your self my neighbourhood is totally up in arms against any and all fugees

anyone kicking of here will be getting a bit of a scare i might add :cool:

Slogger said:
hoy speak for your self my neighbourhood is totally up in arms against any and all fugees

Fascist neighbourhood, keep away

more like we have seen the light neighbour hood and your welcome if you aint a mussie or a fugee

fu** them all they are in our country and want it all there own way :LOL:

that isnt going to happen here

where you one of them protestors ? where you sounds like you could be but you wouldnt admit it would you

and ifyou a muslim then you know your in a foreign country so behave as if your a guest :cool:

Sounds more like invation of the rednecks in your neighbourhood

markie said:
Do you what pi##es me off, When you go abroad they say respected there culture and beleifs and we normal do ( apart from a few )
But when they come here they don't respect us, or our way of life.
And if you say something you get called a racist
Am i being harsh or do i speek the truth ?

100% CORRECT

Let's not forget that Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity, and I invite you all to think about the sorts of things Christians were getting up to in the 1400s, and how tolerant they were of criticism, dissent and lampooning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back