MUSLIMS ARE THEY OFF THERE HEADS? OR THEY AFTER OR HEADS OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
dole post .. he does things with kids eyes ..

YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE ON ABOUT
(look in my eyes ,
not at my eyes ,
lookin my eyes not around the eyes ,
you see school target ..
NO ... wait "EYESE"=b'liar til your at b'liar show next week ....
an with your darts ....dipped in your **** ,80 mph straight in both of his eyes ... lol story . tick tock .. as we wait

B.O.B DOLE

KILL THEM ALL ...

DO IT .......DO IT NOW !!!!!

KILL EM ALL ...

both ways ... your busted . I got a anony ip that the secret did me in secs . so you are my escape ...sorry ..lol....psst they is one turncoat rascal here ther are after but I cant say , but if we can get help them ...

well we would .. get ermmm .. no soviet .. killer I know ...

I always say B.A.S . is a good lad .. very pedant but never kills anyone ... close

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Let's not forget that Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity, and I invite you all to think about the sorts of things Christians were getting up to in the 1400s, and how tolerant they were of criticism, dissent and lampooning...

So is that meant we are supposed to excuse the twin towers---bali bombings---spanish bombings--london bombings---all the other bombings--the taliban---and the past few days
No, of course not.

But it does mean that you should develop a little perspective, and it does mean that you should abandon the moral outrage.

Those who commit illegal acts should be dealt with by the law, not by burning their places of worship or by banning an entire religion.

If you want the law to take action against demonstrators who are "inciting" or advocating violence, then please be consistent and demand that the same be done to people who advocate vilence in their posts here.

If you think that bombing people is wrong, then please be consistent and recognise that it is wrong whether the payload is delivered by a man with a backpack or a man in an air force plane.

Very true BAS, but the trouble with this one is they say they do it because of their religion and in the name of their religion because their religion says they must.

So their is something in their religion which is totally wrong and needs sorted out or banning.

Or possibly something wrong in the heads of people who commit atrocities for seeing things that way? Extremists misinterpret in every aspect of society, just as with David Koresh's Branch Davidian, yet the vast majority of Christians don't believe his way was right. Next we'll have thought police...some brave new world.

Sponsored Links
noodlz said:
Next we'll have thought police...some brave new world.
:confused: Thought Police belonged to 1984, not Brave New World. Brave New World was about attempting to make us happier and more docile by using genetic engineering, not in the pipeline quite so soon as chip and pin!

Freddie said:
Very true BAS, but the trouble with this one is they say they do it because of their religion and in the name of their religion because their religion says they must.

So their is something in their religion which is totally wrong and needs sorted out or banning.
There are "Christians" in the USA who have murdered doctors because they carried out abortions.

Thought Police belonged to 1984, not Brave New World. Brave New World was about attempting to make us happier and more docile by using genetic engineering, not in the pipeline quite so soon as chip and pin!
;) Thanks Hermes...I know...was just trying to combine two concepts at once showing what too much intervention can lead to...just another brick in the wall, suppose :(

sounds a bit racist to me hitler had the right idea is he related to bob dole?

thank god he was stopped in his tracks before he could murder any more .

ban-all-sheds said:
Freddie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Let's not forget that Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity, and I invite you all to think about the sorts of things Christians were getting up to in the 1400s, and how tolerant they were of criticism, dissent and lampooning...

So is that meant we are supposed to excuse the twin towers---bali bombings---spanish bombings--london bombings---all the other bombings--the taliban---and the past few days
No, of course not.

But it does mean that you should develop a little perspective, and it does mean that you should abandon the moral outrage.

Those who commit illegal acts should be dealt with by the law, not by burning their places of worship or by banning an entire religion.

If you want the law to take action against demonstrators who are "inciting" or advocating violence, then please be consistent and demand that the same be done to people who advocate vilence in their posts here.

If you think that bombing people is wrong, then please be consistent and recognise that it is wrong whether the payload is delivered by a man with a backpack or a man in an air force plane.
what a load of shi*** :cool:

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
if they the rebbel mussies are burning flag near you then you have a duty to step up and put that fire out
No you don't.
of course we do

if an elderly gent who served his country in the forces acted upon said ***** the elderly gent would never ever be tried in a court of law

no one would

we in the uk are ready now to stand up and defend the actions of those that will act on these islamic followers

there would be a massive outcry if anyone was prosecuted for taking out said *****

he or she would be heralded a hero and justly so

cant wait for them to start burning

you might see me in the papers , never one to shirk my duties :cool:

Slogger said:
you might see me in the papers

Better send us a picture now then, so we do recognise you. Wouldn't want us to miss this opportunity, do you now? Waste of space it's then

Could be anyone of your neighbourhood, you're so proud to tell us. So still better send us that pic.

WoodYouLike said:
Could be anyone of your neighbourhood, you're so proud to tell us. So still better send us that pic.
sigh ok your a muslim its not your fault you where brought up to think and act like that we all have our cross to bear :LOL: oh u dont thats right :LOL:

noodlz said:
Thought Police belonged to 1984, not Brave New World. Brave New World was about attempting to make us happier and more docile by using genetic engineering, not in the pipeline quite so soon as chip and pin!
;) Thanks Hermes...I know...was just trying to combine two concepts at once showing what too much intervention can lead to...just another brick in the wall, suppose :(
Orwell, Huxley, Pink Floyd; where is all this leading? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back