MUSLIMS ARE THEY OFF THERE HEADS? OR THEY AFTER OR HEADS OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost me there moz

rentamob ??

the one trying to counter protest where students and where not being riotous

where the islams students ? as i saw mainly older people there and some very young not counting the drug dealing peacefull souls :cool:

Sponsored Links
Slogger
yes rent-a-riot-mob ... if you see this kind of unrest again on the news , look at the mass produced signs an the " riot cheer-leaders" encouraging the mob , you will see that the mobs are NOT the sinister ones its those that fund an organise it sat at the mosque or BNP base sniggering

I am fed up with all this cr..ap about muslims 10 years ago there where no probs untill this creed of infadels moved into or shores this remindes me of the
the trojan horse of troy beware blair as in bloody liar. people scorn the BNP and the ones that do that are the scum in power.ITS time for change the english people are to brained washed to think only for today they have full power over you.

try turning the tv of for a week and the radio clean your mind from the cra ...p they feed you.

GOD DOLE AS SPOKEN........

B.O.B DOLE said:
try turning the tv of for a week and the radio clean your mind from the cra ...p they feed you.........
How will you then mask the voices in your head?

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
try turning the tv of for a week and the radio clean your mind from the cra ...p they feed you.........
How will you then mask the voices in your head?

ban all ****s fancy talk like this cr..ap wont do you any favfores here
bad breath this is big boys talk here go back into the plumbing section if you cant take the heat,.............

if the BNP were to march through town like this there would be hundreds of protesters mainly white, holding banners up against the BNP, why wasnt there similar protests by REAL muslims and these same protesters against these head cases :?: , honestly, where were they :?:

ban-all-sheds said:
Ohhh nooo - the Wrath Of Bob.

What shall I do?

go for a good cra...p and maybe you breath will smell fressure tomorrow

GOOD POST JBONDING

its that good i stole the idea and made a new thread :cool:

Slogger said:
GOOD POST JBONDING

Oh joy, another anti-muslim thread. What a good idea. :rolleyes:

B.O.B DOLE said:
its only a matter of time before all out war with this culture starts
lets get it on.
and all because of a cartoon picture

Slogger said:
NOT TOO LONG NOW EH

time to tool up just in case ?

cant wait to see the limpys retort

B.O.B DOLE said:
ban all ****s

The ill-educated find it impossible to be critical without resorting to foul-mouthed abuse.

If only the censoring software would block all the posts with bad spelling. Oh, and if they could block posts from narrow-minded, hate and violence-inciting bigots, all the better.

You are pathetic.

I think the mods should lock this thread.

Oh, and before you get terribly upset, I'm only speaking my mind about you, just as you are about muslims. The only difference being that I am, articulately and without the use of swearing, showing my utter contempt for 1 or 2 members of the human race. Whereas you are seeing the actions of a minority within a group and tarring that whole group with the same brush.

Igorian said:
Slogger said:
GOOD POST JBONDING

then answer the question >> bet you cant or wont :cool:

securespark said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
its only a matter of time before all out war with this culture starts
lets get it on.
and all because of a cartoon picture

Slogger said:
NOT TOO LONG NOW EH

time to tool up just in case ?

cant wait to see the limpys retort

If only the censoring software would block all the posts with bad spelling. Oh, and if they could block posts from narrow-minded, hate and violence-inciting bigots, all the better.

I think the mods should lock this thread.

hmm lock the thread means you lost the debate :cool:

answer JBONDINGS question if u can

ps you cant be a racist to be against a religion as muslims are all colours :cool:

Slogger said:
Igorian said:
Slogger said:
GOOD POST JBONDING

then answer the question >> bet you cant or wont :cool:

I think you already have enough material to masterbate over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back