MUSLIMS ARE THEY OFF THERE HEADS? OR THEY AFTER OR HEADS OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims eh?, always shielding their religious officials from prosecution when they've been caught fiddling and noncing. Oh hang on, that's not right is it? Must be asylum seekers....

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Freddie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Freddie said:
Very true BAS, but the trouble with this one is they say they do it because of their religion and in the name of their religion because their religion says they must.

So their is something in their religion which is totally wrong and needs sorted out or banning.
There are "Christians" in the USA who have murdered doctors because they carried out abortions.

Pray tell me the mentality here, what has that got to do with what we are talking about?
It has to do with trying to show you how stupid it is to try to demonise an entire religion because of what some fanatical nutcases say it stands for and should do.

it is a demon religion it doesnt need any more help to make it worse

far as joe bloggs on the street sees it islam has had its time here

time to close them mosques down asap make them into public toilets or summat more suitable :cool:

WoodYouLike said:
You're sad Slogger, as true Christian I pitty you :LOL:

i am merely stating what i see as the truth

go out and ask any white male or female what they think of muslims and islam the majority will want them banned

why are the muslims still here > if they dont like the uk and the west they can fu** off back to muhamadabiland

the sooner we get back to good old ww2 ideals the better

keep it simple keep it christian and please keep your multiculturism pc shi** to yourself :cool:

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
Slogger said:
why are the muslims still here )
This is their home, what's your excuse?
nah cant be there home they are crying about it all the time if they dont like the west they know what to do

the sooner they actually do there jihad the better
:cool:

Slogger said:
Glad to see you have taken the time to learn part of their language, who knows one day you'll come round to their way of thinking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

kendor said:
Slogger said:
Glad to see you have taken the time to learn part of their language, who knows one day you'll come round to their way of thinking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry condor cant possible go down that route as i dont agree with killing innocent people and terrorising the west :cool:

Slogger said:
sorry condor cant possible go down that route as i dont agree with killing innocent people
Only those guilty by your sick and twisted standards, eh?

and terrorising the west :cool:
I didn't think you cared where your victims were.

Slogger said:
kendor said:
Slogger said:

sorry condor cant possible go down that route as i dont agree with killing innocent people and terrorising the west :cool:
the only thing wrong with that sentence when referring to you is the need to substitute the word west for east.

hehe lost it have u

your m8s gone now your looking to take it out on me ok ok ok

come here u group hug ((((((((( KENDOR )))))))))) there u go coochykoo

noodlz
it wasnt hard to figare out really, the usual rent-a-mob =students

strangely enough those Mi5 boards I drunkenly posted about at weekend they offer loads of info on their Secret Operations ....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back