Muslims Like Us

What this thread needs is a little gang of vociferous neofascists to insult and abuse anyone who disagrees with their anti-Europe, anti-Foreigner, anti-Muslim, anti-Migrant, pro-Abuse agenda.
No, no, no, what this thread has got is you and nosey stuffing your libertard agenda down everyone's throats. It also has you and nosey insulting and abusing anyone who disagrees with your agenda.

Sponsored Links
...and that's three of them galloped in to prove me right.

What this thread needs is a little gang of vociferous neofascists to insult and abuse anyone who disagrees with their anti-Europe, anti-Foreigner, anti-Muslim, anti-Migrant, pro-Abuse agenda.

Oops, no, we've got one.

Perhaps they should move to Harlow.

Good to see the PC brigade in Washington on their way out.
Mr Trump said:
"We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect.
"They used to have a great friend in the US, but... not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (UN)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!"

Don't you agree?

Sponsored Links
Well, you did say that's what this thread needed. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

PS, I personally have nothing against controlled immigration. You know the sort, where immigrants have skills needed in this country. Immigrants who have something to offer. As opposed to the sort of immigrants the UK seems to be attracting.. You know the sort, immigrants who have nothing to offer the UK. Immigrants ever ready to hold their hands out for as much as they can get for little or no effort.

...and that's three of them galloped in to prove me right.

It doesn't prove you right. That's just in your imagination. It shows that a lot of people disagree with you, that's all.

A chorus of three noisy people is not a lot.

If they keep giving each other "thanks" and "likes" they still aren't "a lot"

If you ever get mugged by three guys at once remind yourself there's not a lot of them. I think "a lot" is relative to total involvement.

He's the usual Billy No Mates.
Off up to Cheshire in the morning with some golfing (club) buddies.
Out on NYE with family and social friends.
Off to Morzine end of Jan with skiing buddies.
Off to Marbella with another golfing crew (Liverpool and Cheshire) in April.
Conwy is as good as booked for July.
Family Summer holiday is sorted with five families.
Tough having no mates.

Off up to Cheshire in the morning with some golfing (club) buddies.
Out on NYE with family and social friends.
Off to Morzine end of Jan with skiing buddies.
Off to Marbella with another golfing crew (Liverpool and Cheshire) in April.
Conwy is as good as booked for July.
Family Summer holiday is sorted with five families.
Tough having no mates.
Of course you are.

Oh dear Welshie.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

I'm anti bull s hit.
No one would have guessed that.

Sponsored Links
Back