Myson Housewarmer 45 Electronic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all again,

Called out to one of the above a few weeks ago. Customer said when tries to ignite, just keeps sparking. Tried it and hey presto ignited first time, tried it a few more times and it still worked. Customer rang a few days later and said not working. Went back, tried it and first time came on. Tried a 8 more times and working fine. Customer said it carries on sparking sometimes when lit.

Could this be flame rectification?

any ideas please.

Sponsored Links
WOW marky do you have any idea about ANY boiler you are working on????

Corgiman,

yup,

mainly installing boilers for a living and as stated fairly inexperienced when comes to repairs - helps when have MI's. Gotta start somewhere I suppose!

Marky said:
Corgiman,

yup,

mainly installing boilers for a living and as stated fairly inexperienced when comes to repairs - helps when have MI's. Gotta start somewhere I suppose!

as I have said somewhere else, keep installing them until you can get on a boiler breakdown course that will at least give you this basics and stop you asking questions that cannot be safely answered on a DIY website!

Sponsored Links
you shouldnt really be working on it without the MI's anyway.

these boilers a relics now and deserve to be scrapped. there is one locally that has had everything twice to try and rectify the same fault and it hasnt worked. if i were you i would leave it well alone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back