need to know the name of this lock

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
thanks for ur help
would u please tell me where can buy this kind of lock and appromixately how much they are?
thanks

OK, OK, you wore me daaahn. I'll make it £1m for two, but I'm cutting me own fwoat.

If you buy locks from Ebay make sure they send it to a different address from the one you need the lock for.
Easy to cut a spare, and pop around to the delivery address to check it works ok, if you know what I mean :eek:

Tony

hi again,
sorry to open the thread after long time again, I have interistingly moved on to a new house which has a same lock key as the one in my previous house thus the same cylinder type.

now my question is how do i find out which mm do i need?
thanks

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
1st lock is a ASSA/ABLOY lockcase with a scandinavian cylinder. The Cylinder you need can be cheaper, but as its your front door its worth it.

Second lock is a chubb 3G114, you can buy a complete lock or take it to a local locksmiths and get the lever pack swapped, should cost about £27.oo.

1st lock is a ASSA/ABLOY lockcase with a scandinavian cylinder. The Cylinder you need can be cheaper, but as its your front door its worth it.

Second lock is a chubb 3G114, you can buy a complete lock or take it to a local locksmiths and get the lever pack swapped, should cost about £27.oo.

hi ,
I have used keywords

Euro lock and turn cylinder.

scandinavian oval cylinder

Assa
Ruko
and i am still find barely one or two on ebay and they are around £12 the cheapest all the way to £80 £90 for high security one.

What do u guys suggest ? any other keyword i should try or were to buy it from ?

most of the locks that come up on ebay is the full cylinder with a little latch in middle which is not same as what i have at all

tnx

I suggest you stop ****ing around on ebay and go to a local locksmiths and get a cylinder that is guaranteed to have an exclusive key.
Buying a cylinder for your front door off ebay is like giving a burglar a free invite.

You have a Assa lockcase that takes a 1/2 oval cylinder.
You have a chub 3G114

I have only been in the locksmith and alarm systems game for 30 years, so do take a little bit of advise here.

Go to your local locksmiths...........................do you or rather are you seriously arguing over a few quid to what protects you your family and possessions AND even thinking of buying it on Ebay.

GET A REALITY CHECK FFS

Sorry, but really think about this.

I appreciate ur advise and u are right I am not gonna sacrify my family for not few quid but even for 1000s .
I have a redirection set up and was thinking of sending it in that way so they can not do any thing . It is the case that i do not like to pay £40 for an item which worth £10.

I feel like saying u bas....s( them}

what are the places that u suggest which can have a reasonable price.
BandQ and wicks are expensive in my opinion

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back