New Boiler Installation - Certificates

What is it your expecting?

As long as you have the blue benchmark your ok

Surely you know that CORGI have to be notified when a boiler is fitted and they send a blue certificate to the householder?

Or are you another cowboy who fit boilers without notifying CORGI?

Tony

Yes i am aware you have to notify!
The OP wanted to know what they had to send to vaillant.
I asked about the certificates and he said you send the forms back to vallaint and then the certificates come later.
At this point in time we have to assume the installer has notified the right people and all is legit. I believe the installer was refering to registering the appliance with vaiilant for warranty purposes.

Sponsored Links
If he is doing that that is pretty good service, is it not more usual to leave all the relevant paperwork with the punter and let them send it off?

thats what we do,

If he is doing that that is pretty good service, is it not more usual to leave all the relevant paperwork with the punter and let them send it off?

thats what we do,

Don't the installer get freebees with each card he sends off :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I am not sure which Certificate you refer to or exactly who "one" might be.

The owner needs the local Building Control to have been notified of the installation. Thats only possible at reasonable cost through CORGI.

As far as I am aware the HIPS input is obtained from the Building Control notification. But then I have not investigated HIPS yet as I still hope it will be abolished !

Tony

do you not have 20 days from install to notify or have i missed something (again)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back