New boiler selection help please

Worcester sales rep is a t wat in my neck of the woods. I got removed because I wasnt hitting the fifty boilers a year malarky. Sorry, but theres a massive long lasting recession going on still :rolleyes: :mad:

Im doing Vaillants and Glow-worms now and am approved for both.

Far more quality inside them. Worcesters are all plastic

If you have good flow rate on your incoming main then go for the Glow-worm 35 Ultracom2 storage combi. Approx 19 litres per minute and it outguns any worcester combi except their highflow. Mind you, you'd need a second mortgage for their highflow .

I havnt fitted the glow worm storage combi, i take it, it gives you 19 litres. Minute until the tank has depleted?

Do you have to fit a Blending valve to get the performance?

The Vaillant 937 has put me off storage combis to be honest

I think arrogant twxt must be in the job description for Worcester sales reps

I'm getting a lot of interest in the cdi classics simply because peiple want the extra hw performance.

Sponsored Links
the 937 without a blending valve is nonsense, I agree...but with its a good bit of kit

k doibt ou need a blending valve with the gloworm...its to do with he way it charges the vessels...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back