new boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
well guys my boiler has finally given up. Just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who helped me keep it running a year longer then it should have been LOL

Thing is i need a new 1 now i dont want something too expensive as im going to be renting my house out and once its in proberly going to get BG cover ( i know you guys hate it on here) just for simplicity as some of you may know im in the navy and just havent got time to do things.

So what would you say a good price was to get a half decent boiler including fitting (just the boiler) and a power flush as the old boiler has filled my system full of crap

thnaks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I thought that we had told you what to do to get it fixed?

Are you back in the home port?

Is it true that sailors have a girl in every port?

When I was on Mahe there was a navy boat in the harbour and about five of the sailors joined us for lunch at the restaurant on Praslin Island and I do have to say that they were the most perfect example of politeness that anyone could ever have imagined!

Dont know about the others in the bars in Victoria that evening though. Not sure how the 12 Seychellois policemen would have coped. Never heard of any problems though!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back