New combi has lower pressure than old one....

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the installation is only partly to blame and that I should have got a boiler with a higher flow rate. Disappointing, as the single criteria I mentioned was "must give me a good shower...."

Then you have been supplied with a product that does not match your stated requirements.

Hence the need for us to have Professional Indemnity insurance ;)

Thanks. I've paid for the boiler so will try to get him to replace it with a Worcester 37. Is this a good boiler/strong shower?

Will aim to pay him the difference between the two but no more. So project will still come in on budget (excepting the extra £150/200 difference between the boilers......).

Means he will have to work a day at his own cost but then it has been three days of disruption on our side - about to be four....

Sponsored Links
All sorted. He did a full assessment and spotted a split in in the shower hose. Bizarre really.

Thanks for the help and advice I've learned a lot and will pass it on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back