New forum new vote.

would you use the new forum?

• Yes. Of course I would.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No. I'm brain dead.

Votes: 27 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is also an issue of Branding and Niche Marketing.

Is DIYnot a DIY website?

Or is it a Basketweaving, Trombone-playing and Watercolouring website?

Well if that's the case since when has Fox Hunting, the M25, Walkers Mystery Flavour Crisps, Sofa King etc...etc... had anything to do with DIY....
What is wrong with wanting a place where people can discuss sensible subjects in a sensible way without the constant arguments or the pathetic drivel that invades almost every post on GD.
I fail to understand why it is such a problem, if you don't like the subjects or want a sensible conversation just don't visit it....how hard is that to understand.

Sponsored Links
It's the Green-eyed-monster syndrome.

Here's a sweetner to the deal:

Give us the new forum and the Mighty Joe-90 will drop out of GD for good. No more kicking the dullards around. No more humiliating the brain-dead.

Now that just HAS to be a deal worth thinking about.

Oh I see. No matter how many yes votes we get - the mods will add the same number to the no votes.

Hey JohnD - you may as well lock the thread now and have done with it.

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
So are you in favour then John? Do you have any hobbies?

:rolleyes: hey Joe....if you have so many hobbies keeping you busy....why are you on here so much? ditto the others who keep saying they have so many other interests?

@ joe
a quick google will show you lots of hobbies forums.....i wont link one.....coz ill get told off... :rolleyes:

but there are those sorts of places already out there......no need to be rude calling the rest of us brain dead......

Sponsored Links
Back