would you use the new forum?

• Yes. Of course I would.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No. I'm brain dead.

Votes: 27 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
All hobbyists 'do it themselves' but what intrigues me is why it bothers you. You can stay in this forum and make childish sexual innuendos until the cows come home. When did you ever make a sensible contribution to any thread? I'll tell you - never. I can see why you and that loser Eddie M get on - you are both pathetic and talentless. That's no crime - but stop trying to stymie the creation of a forum for those of us that DO want a hobbies forum. Gedditt yet? We don't want you in the new forum. We don't need you in the new forum. Simples. :confused:

go bite the weenie joe................you arent getting a new forum.....simples

Why should it bother you either way? :confused:

All hobbyists 'do it themselves' but what intrigues me is why it bothers you. You can stay in this forum and make childish sexual innuendos until the cows come home. When did you ever make a sensible contribution to any thread? I'll tell you - never. I can see why you and that loser Eddie M get on - you are both pathetic and talentless. That's no crime - but stop trying to stymie the creation of a forum for those of us that DO want a hobbies forum. Gedditt yet? We don't want you in the new forum. We don't need you in the new forum. Simples. :confused:

and they'd really like you as a cultured individual on a new forum, wanna improve GD, leave it.

Sponsored Links
Oh look - the mods have arrived to save you. :rolleyes:

My advice, for what it's worth (I know... nowt), is start these discussions off in here but insist that EVERY title of poetry, music, etc discussions are sub-headed with something like 'Arts', just as the 'Jokes' are.

If you recall Joe, I started the 'Word Games' which snowballed and eventually, due to their popularity (heading the GD every day), they were given their own sub-forum (mainly due to complaints that they were hogging the headline of the GD to be fair). But if that's what happens to the 'Arts' discussions then fine, it will sharp get a sub-forum. ;)

As for idiots 'Trolling', ignore them and report them. I don't see why anyone should be allowed to try and sabotage a discussion. Those members that don't wish to take part in such discussions can simply ignore 'Art' discussions. It is after all, more difficult to post into a thread than it is to ignore.

Just a suggestion.

I don't report anyone. It's not my role in life. It doesn't matter - there are many other forums out there. Why the owners of this one choose to miss a trick I'll never know. They have a gas fitters forum that no-one can even see - bet they don't tell their advertisers that though. ;)

164,000 members - and hardly any of them post more than 5 or 6 times. Bet they don't tell their advertisers that though.

Still, it's their choice and JohnD has spoken. ;)

Joe, please don't throw this away just over a matter of if/when the topic will have a forum of its own. Go for it man. Don't let small obstacles get in your way.

I don't report anyone. It's not my role in life. It doesn't matter - there are many other forums out there. Why the owners of this one choose to miss a trick I'll never know. They have a gas fitters forum that no-one can even see - bet they don't tell their advertisers that though. ;)

164,000 members - and hardly any of them post more than 5 or 6 times. Bet they don't tell their advertisers that though.

Still, it's their choice and JohnD has spoken. ;)

I'm afraid joe it beggars belief that you would have to be shown how to do what you're proposing. it really does. you honestly have absolutely no idea have you.

Perhaps a forum solely for abuse?

A bit like Monty Pythons' "Argument" sketch

Nah, too much like a playground already.

The loudmouths would just assume 'argument' means 'rant'!

I'll have a (proper) 5 or ten minute argument with anyone, about anything! You start. What would you like to argue about?

Diane2 said:
it bothers me because you are suggesting that anyone not interested in this new forum....is brain dead......

You have to admit Joe, your poll options weren't exactly unbiased. :( :( :( It was a bit like saying "Will you be voting for me tomorrow or are you an idiot? :) :) :) " I'm no politician but I don't think that's the best way to get people on your side.

Oh dear. John D has removed my comment. It's OK John - we all know who you are. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back