New Labour Leader - one hour away

Sponsored Links
That's the point.

A rich person gets the iPhone, fags, booze and plasma screen TVs for the same price. o_O

Sponsored Links
I doubt "that's the point" o_O

Besides, the rich person already effectively pays more for all of that guff, through the various taxes that they pay.

The rich put their money off-shore. Just like Tony Blair.

Depends how you define "rich". Bliar is a multi-millionaire, and will pay little that they don't want to, regardless of political party in power.
It's someone on £35k p.a. "rich"? £40k?

And there are so few of the super-rich, even if you could tax them til the pips squeak, it would be a drop in the ocean of the trillion debt, before you even think about subbing "the poor".

I think this is a disaster for everyone. Labour won't have a chance in the next election. The Tories will know that and will have a field day.

Yes, a strong, credible opposition can help to keep those in power on their toes and make for better government.

Milliband now Jeahwummy. What a gift for the Tories.

He certainly looks like he could be a World leader :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jeremy-Corbyn.jpg

Desperately trying to shake off his privileged background. That private education was wasted on him.

Depends how you define "rich". It's someone on £35k p.a. "rich"? £40k?
No. 'Tis they who pay for everything,
while...
Bliar is a multi-millionaire, and will pay little that they don't want to,
So, where's your "rich" cut-off line then? £50k? More? Less?
I don't know what it would prove but what about £100,000 -

or £150,000 when the chancellor thinks you can afford another 5% income tax (recently reduced, of course).

He's the last thing the Tories need because he'll prevent them drifting ever further to the right. There are no Labour votes to be stolen on the far right, but if they do drift right, then they are going to lose voters in the middle that Corbyn will pick up. Every time the Tories rack up austerity - Corbyn will pick up. Blairism is toxic. If Labour didn't have Corbyn who would they have? Mr Andy flip-flop? Mrs Balls? Or that Blairite woman who's name I've already forgotten. If Cameron starts slinging insults in PMQT - he'll just look like a bully insulting a gentleman - and Corbyn will pick up supporters. Corbyn really is the last thing the Tories need.

Sponsored Links
Back