New Office/Posters Opportunity (Electronic)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I am currently in the process of refitting my office in my home and was going to purchase some posters to put up, knowing me, I am likely to get bored with them and will end up changing them a lot.

I've seen the Samsung Frame TV which looks ace but quite an expensive solution although it would fit the bill. I would not require the TV though, just the arty bits it can do which got me wondering.

Since (from what I can see) you cannot buy an A3 digital frame cheaply (or at all) - the biggest ones I have seen are around A4 at best.

Could this be done buy purchasing a few cheap (ish) televisions and actually seat them inside of the wall I will be building so that the screen is just visible?

Anyone ever seen or done this before?

Sponsored Links
Since (from what I can see) you cannot buy an A3 digital frame cheaply (or at all) - the biggest ones I have seen are around A4 at best.

Could this be done buy purchasing a few cheap (ish) televisions and actually seat them inside of the wall I will be building so that the screen is just visible?

Anyone ever seen or done this before?

I have not tried it, but you can put photos/images on a USB stick or the USB HD and display them on my LG TV sets.

doable but what if the tv goes wrong and you cant find another one the same size for the hole

Sponsored Links
was looking a PC monitors to do this but not too sure how i can connect them all up.

I'm using an IMAC at the moment which i would like to use to control these, what i am hoping is that i will be able to put a hdmi into each monitor and then output them to a box like the above (probably 4 of them) and then i can hopefully connect that up to the imac on the desk and control from there

the four way one I linked to above is similiar to the one I used. I was told "just buy the cheapest one available as the are all the same and come from the same factory but the box colour might change" So I did as told and my ones have fed hdmi round the house for years via 15m cables as well!

How do they look on the computer? are they just an extension of the desktop?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back