New to DIYnot forum...

Richardp
never mind that......... the badger club has a new member see cat fred ..lol

lol @ kendor
what a lol that was :) :)

masona

they have mods but they dont scan all the rubbish like the 24hr mods do here.. :)

over there 1 or 2 mods flip through threads , any where the cliccy few are being attecked are deleted/banned ...
over there if your clever you can get your point across ..lol :) :) :)

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
Moz! kendor told me that you was the biggest trouble maker around and not to invite you to my birthday party ;) welcome Dellsmp, trust no-one, sleep with one eye open.
;)
'one eye open' will be quite upset by Dickie trying to offload her onto you .. have MI5 called yet? Moz is their mole, you know?
;)

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all the advice :)
Screwfix really has some top notch screwballs tho......
Pop over and look up posts by 'clint westwood' to get an idea :rolleyes:
there are some good guys there, but the nuts have taken over the asylum ;)

Dellsmp
'clint westwood' ..oops you found me out ..lol ... only kidding he is a p*ssy compared to ***** there ,lol .....

btw I take great offense to that comment

"Screwfix really has some top notch screwballs tho"
^ Amateurs
you aint been here two mins , we have many varied an crazed fruity loops an sly snide assassins here ..lol ;) an all wonderful people :)

maybe this loony bin needs to do an board invasion over there an get them running to the hills .. lol

I havent seen anything that I'd call basically offensive yet on here, most of what I have seen is good old fashioned banter, and nothing worse than any real life workplace!!!
keep up the good work, bug6er just spilt my pint :cry:
wife fetch me another :LOL:

Dellsmp
its very quite tonight .. maybe everyone knows you here ...lol :)
only kidding ....;)

work .. an theys me thinking your a doleite like BoB -Dole ..

so what do you do...?
if its boring dont tell me me .. if its a blokes job ...yeah .. if sh*te pr office monkey work , tell me your a mossad agent or something cool ...

spilt your pint are you old enough ,? or does your mum let you have a can ...?

listen , son ... Im the man of my house , if I want a drink I get it , an what says goes if I shout she jumps ... ;) ;)

thats the cat mind an when the wifes out Im allowed to shout an I go to the fridge myself .. lol :)

lol,
Moz you seem to be a key player here....
I'll keep an eye out for you and watch what I say :LOL:
I actually work for myself, I'm an importer for Irish toilet seats, they're great value and all I do to finish them off and add some value is to put a hole in the middle!
Pint all over laminate floor, luckily kids in bed so dont have to see humiliating sight of dad licking up beer from floor :LOL: :LOL: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Dellsmp said:
lol,
Moz you seem to be a key player here....
I'll keep an eye out for you and watch what I say :LOL:
I actually work for myself, I'm an importer for Irish toilet seats, they're great value and all I do to finish them off and add some value is to put a hole in the middle!
Pint all over laminate floor, luckily kids in bed so dont have to see humiliating sight of dad licking up beer from floor :LOL: :LOL: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

now, that's a vision...
are you Dellsmp as in "gotta get a Dell, dude"....or is it based on something else? Just wondering :confused: :LOL:

Dellsmp said:
Hi, I've popped over (been driven over) from screwfix forum, I'm fed up with the slagging off anyone gets in SF and came here via a link on one of BAS's posts!
This is like a breath of fresh air, friendly, comprehensive and imho accurate advice. Just did a spellcheck and 'screwfix' came up as an error with no alternative suggested :LOL:

I agree with you dell, I have looked in a couple of times, and noticed that if someone gives a different opinion, the 'kings and queens' over there have to scoff at the others opinions, and practically slate them off, not a friendly place at all, looks very cliquie to me. :cry:

Dellsmp said:
Hi, I've popped over (been driven over) from screwfix forum, I'm fed up with the slagging off anyone gets in SF and came here via a link on one of BAS's posts!
This is like a breath of fresh air, friendly, comprehensive and imho accurate advice. Just did a spellcheck and 'screwfix' came up as an error with no alternative suggested :LOL:

HA!....welcome to hell..it gets adictive... :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back