NEWSFLASH -sue grays report!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
One report about the lady that left is that she advised Boris not to use the Starmer idea and he did. She then wanted him to retract it completely and he didn't. He likened it to his own current position. It will cause some mud to stick and was even backed by one that wants shut of Boris on C4 last night. He has also stated that the BBC only fine single moms for not paying their license fee.

Jack Doyle is a different kettle of fish and may fit in with Filly's idea but who knows. I don't.

Some have been curious about the reasoning behind Van-Tam's resignation.

Cummings's comment "an unmistakeable signal the bunker is collapsing" Bunker may be an interesting choice of words. Weak Hitler connotations. ;) The Buffoon's Lair maybe.
He can still be seen walking around with his hands clasped behind his back.

There have been many instances of Dick bashing on this forum (ooer). Amusing how that changes in a flash, when a leftie steps in and sacks her, lols.

I hope he doesn't poison the dog when he gives up.

He already married his mistress.

Boris is in the clear...
Really?

"The first glimpse of a Partygate questionnaire confirms that Downing Street insiders are being questioned under police caution – and asked if they have a “reasonable excuse” for attending lockdown-busting gatherings."

"Angela Rayner, Labour’s deputy leader, said: “This is an embarrassment that for the first time in UK history we have a PM interviewed under police caution.”

Let's hope borisconi does his usual lying act and perjures himself...

That's jail time, not a fine similar to the cost of a bottle of his red wine!

Not forgotten. Not forgiven.

Dominic Cummings will make very sure of that.

Let's hope so.

I am a tad surprised that the Cummings bloke has not said that he told Boris the clown that he/Cummings was lying about his eye test driving trip.
Possibly saving it for a rainy day, not sure.

TBH, I see BJ getting away with it and this sounds not so great but leaders do do this, Boris is hoping for more action in Ukraine to distract
from his hypocrisy, lies during the lockdown.

Borisconi of course has an ace up his sleeve...

Given the complete f*ck up of everything he's done while 'in charge', nobody will probably want the poison chalice that is the job of nasty party PM!

Sponsored Links
Back