NEWSFLASH -sue grays report!!

In it fair o_O

I don’t get included in said list :confused:

or do I come under the heading ect blimey one would think that every one thinks I am a t*** :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
wrong

to resign when you find yourself working for a compulsive liar who has no concept of truth or honesty.

well you say that was why she resigned after being with the bloke for 10 years :ROFLMAO:

hmmm all very dramatic and proper :ROFLMAO:

there is more to the story imo

;);)

Sponsored Links

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 28
Perhaps no-links-transam should have a recount.

blimey more dead beat pencil pushers and paper shufflers resign

did it take them 10 years to work it out as well :)

probably resigned before they were sacked keep there pensions intact and it looks better on there CV s

borisites are not very quick on the uptake.

obviously not in her case

wonder how much dirt she has raked up on opposition party members in her day

wonder how many instances of being economical with actual alletere she was involved in

after all she was in communications ;)

well she can always get a job with Labour ??? May be

She was with Boris for fourteen years.
Head of Policy.
That isn’t a pen pusher.
That is part of the machine.

wrong

to resign when you find yourself working for a compulsive liar who has no concept of truth or honesty.

Head of Policy.
That isn’t a pen pusher.

It was known weeks ago there were going to be some major changes, I never cease to be amazed at the number of people who read 'the news' without actually understanding it or making the effort to read between the lines.

Munira Mirza? really?, leaving after all these years simply because Boris wouldn't apologise to Starmer for pointing out a few home truths?

I see people jumping before they're pushed. Goodbye.

It was known weeks ago there were going to be some major changes, I never cease to be amazed at the number of people who read 'the news' without actually understanding it or making the effort to read between the lines.

Munira Mirza? really?, leaving after all these years simply because Boris wouldn't apologise to Starmer for pointing out a few home truths?

I see people jumping before they're pushed. Goodbye.
Your desperation is as clear as day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it’s 4 advisors that have quit now. :D

and more letters have gone in :mrgreen:

Your desperation is as clear as day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it’s 4 advisors that have quit now. :D

and more letters have gone in :mrgreen:

You could well be right, I doubt any of us knows what's going on in the background, including Boris, but the Savile remarks aint the reason she is leaving that much we do know.

In recent weeks there has been a rising expectation that Mr Johnson faces losing more close lieutenants over Partygate, with communications direction Jack Doyle and permanent secretary Martin Reynolds under huge pressure.

But Ms Mirza's departure from the Downing Street policy unit over the Jimmy Savile jibe at Keir Starmer is a blindsiding blow, that will raise alarm among Mr Johnson's limited praetorian guard that he is passing the point of no return.

And there will be mutterings about whether it part of a Rishi Sunak coup operation. Ms Mirza is married to Dougie Smith, a friend of Mr Sunak who is a strategist and opposition researcher in No10.

And the journalist who broke the story was Spectator political editor James Forsyth, whose best man was Mr Sunak when he married Allegra Stratton - the spokeswoman who dramatically quit over Partygate after being effectively cut adrift by the PM.

A former member of the Revolutionary Communist Party, in 2020 Ms Mirza was named by the PM as one of the five women who have shaped his life.

Head of Policy.
That isn’t a pen pusher.

well there u go than a pen pusher in the machine of government and with Johnson for 14 years

head of communications blimey and a completely innocent party to
Any dodgy info or economical with actual alletere info

yeah right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

politics is a dirty bussiness ;)

full of scheisters

corbyn found that out when he was slung out of a party he served for 40 years ;)

Sponsored Links
Back